36

So it's literally the next day and today is Franny's birthday. And we're all going out to eat. So as I was getting ready Kian came into the bathroom.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah...wassup?" I said as I put my straightener down.

"So we've been hanging out lately and I wanted to know if you would give us another go?" He asked. I honestly didn't know what to say. Like I love him and all but I don't know if I want to be in a relationship again.

"Let me think about it I let you know soon." I said and went back to doing my hair.

"That's fine, take your time and think about it." He said and left.

After that talk I was almost ready all I had to do was get dress. So I decided to put on a cute outfit, not too fancy, but not to club-y.

(Outfit^^^)

Now that I'm ready I was waiting for Alex. When Alex was done we got into my car and Kian tagged along with us. Then we left to the place. Before we made it we stopped somewhere to buy Fanny something. Then we went to the restaurant. This restaurant was cool we got to eat and do karaoke. But when we were eating a Spanish song came on and Franny and Nezz started dancing. Then Kian got up and and held out his hand.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"But this is a Spanish song are you sure?" I asked.

"Come on." He said and I grabbed his hand.

We walked to a spot where we had room and we started dancing and honestly he got better.

"Damn Kian I taught you how to dance bachata yesterday and you already know what you're doing." I said.

"What can I say, I got the best teacher." He said and I laughed.

As we were dancing everyone was cheering me and Kian.

"Okay Kian! Okay we see you!" -

"Get it Jelena!" -

"Aye okay!"-

"That's my boy!" Was What everyone kept saying. Then me and kian stopped and sat back down.

"Kian is the best dancing crack dad." Corey said. And we laughed.

Now everything was over and we were back at the boys house. And everyone was at JC's part of the house. I text Kian to come inside the house so I can talk to him.

He came into the house and I was in the kitchen sitting at the counter and he came up to me.

"Hey, what you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Sit." I commanded him. And he sat down. Next to me so we both turned to face each other.

"Okay so I've been thinking about what you said earlier today and I am willing to give us another go." I said. And he went from a normal face to a smiley one.

He leaned towards me and kissed me and obviously I kissed him back.

Now I feel happiness...

So Ik franny's birthday was like three weeks ago, tbh that's when I started writing this chapter 😂

But anyways I'm excited my birthday is next week and Imma be 16 if your reading this comment on the unicorn emoji a cardi b sound just for my birthday 😁😁

🦄