38

A week later Coachella was over and for that whole week I was hanging out with Kian. And it was the best week of my life.

But today is my last day at my apartment, even though I still have time packing everything was very easy and quick. And it's Alex's last day here. So everyone helped me make sure I didn't leave anything behind.

I walk out of my old room and saw kian with my kitten's bowl.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"With my mom. I brought him with me when I left to Texas." I said.

He smiled at me and hugged me. This was the one thing I needed. A hug. He made me feel like I was going to be alright.

We then walked out the door. I returned my keys to the owner and we left to the house.

Later on

It was me, Kian, JC, Bobby, Corey, Franny, Emily, and Chelsey in the kitchen watching old videos of the boys. When they were in o2l, or just a few years ago. And we were watching a lot of music videos.

"Yeeeeessss the Classic, video." Kian said.

"Oh, haha" JC laughed.

"Oh wait what about the love robbery video kian?" JC asked.

"Oh my god- I deleted it bc I just didn't like it, but so many people liked it and I guess they like- had it and reposted it on YouTube." He said.

"We'll play it I wanna see it." I said. And Kian's face became red. Then he put the video on.

(If you don't know what video I'm talking about it's this one^^^^^)

After video

"Oh my god, the ending is hilarious." I said and started to laugh.

"JC's laugh was so cute, awe." Chelsey said.

Bobby got a text, "Oh guys i gotta go pick up Harrison." Bobby said and left.

When Bobby left we all just ordered pizza and just chilled out. Then everyone left and me and Kian lay on the couch and cuddled together.

Okay so another short chapter. I'm sorry. And also have to tell you that the story is ending really soon just a few more chapters and it will end.

But don't worry Bc there will be another book.

No not another sequel but another Kian book coming out soon. I'm excited for this one

Speaking of sequels, if you really like this book just comment "sequel" and I'll start writing.

(Well lowkey might be a sequel anyways but still comment😂😂)