19

A few days went by and it's Saturday morning, today JC has a basketball tournament for the Ace family. Yes the Ace family I was so excited because I was invited. So I started to get ready. Since JC is one Austin's team their team color is red so I am wearing a read and black ace jersey with black jeans and black jordans. Even though I rarely wear Jordans they honestly look good on me.

I did my makeup and I left my hair curly but not my original tight curl more loose type of curls.

Before I could of put my jacket on I got a text from kian.

Kian: hey I'm here are you ready to go??

Me: yeah I'm on my way down now

Kian: okay 🙃

I turned my phone off and grabbed everything I needed and made my way to kian's car. As I get in his car I heard someone scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah"

"OH MY GO-, stooooop" I said, and I looked be hind me and it was Franny.

"Girl you just can't scare me like that." I said holding my chest. We all laughed and started to drive.

We make it to our location and we had to park in the back where Austin was so we can get in since Austin is friends with kian and JC and franny.

We get in and I got to meet Austin and Catherine with Elle.

"Austin this one of my younger sister, Jelena. Jelena this is Austin, Catherine and their baby Elle." JC introduced me.

"Hi!!" I said in excitement. " I see you are a part of the Ace Family." Austin said.

"Yeah I've watched you guys since you got inside the bear and scared Catherine, back in your first apartment." I said.

"Damn, you a true ace fam member" he said and I started to laugh.

After a while they had to go change into their jerseys, and to start warming up so we went to go find our seats.

We then found our seats and that's when people started to come in and some even called kian to take pictures with them.

As the guys were warming up I looked over and saw this tall guy. He kept looking at me and would smile. He's really cute. When tray and Glenn Travis started the guy walked up to where I was sitting and since we were on the same side he didn't have to walk far.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi" me and kian said at the same time which was weird.

I got up and rest my arms on the metal like fence things and we just talked.

When I sat back down kian gave me a look. And franny just told me not to worry about it.

2 hours later and the game was over. And ace family won. I ran to JC and gave him a hug.

"You did so good" I said

"Thank you." He said and started to give every one else a hug.

"Hey tall guy!" I called. He turned around and smiled. " don't think we fully met?" I said.

"Oh my bad, I'm Xander, a friend of Austin. And you?" She asked.

"Jelena, number 11 is my brother." I said.

"Well nice to meet you Jelena."he said.

"Maybe we can get to know each other more, how about I take you out to lunch?" He asked.

"That sounds nice." I said. We then exchange numbers and we all went to Austin's and Catherine house to celebrate. After that we all went home. Tonight was the best night ever.

I've been wanting to write about the basketball tournament so I'm glad I did at 2:30 in the morning.

Great... well this with be posted as soon as I get up tomorrow.

Y'all will be able to see what Xander looks like next chapter.

Gn 🙃🙃🙂🙂