[Chapter 13]

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" a new voice joined the conversation. You turned and frowned slightly. Aqua's hair was as much of a shock as Riku's silver hair. His bangs covered the top of his aquamarine eyes and past his shoulders.

There goes another thing you were going to have to get use to, strange hair styles and hair colors. Riku glanced at you and you quickly smiled, hoping he hadn't seen the frown. He smiled back before continuing with Terra.

"[Name]," Leon drew your attention away from Terra pulling Riku aside asking about random names. "Let's get going to the Presid-" A beep sounded from his watch and he mouthed an 'Excuse me.' You were left between Leon listening to a female voice named Namine and Riku and Terra chatting about trees, bushes, and birdbaths.

"So, [Name], which world do you come from?" Kairi smiled, motioning you to come closer to her and Sora.

"Uh, Earth, I guess," you answered. You wondered if your world was still called Earth outside of Earth.

"What?" Sora joined in with Kairi's shock.

You took a step back, "What?"

"You mean Earth were they have all the superhero stuff?" Sora beamed.

"Yeah," you watched his smile grow brighter as he pulled on Kairi's sleeve. 

"Sora, calm down!" Kairi flipped his hood over his head before turning to you. "Some of us are fans of the movies, shows, and comics from there."

"You can watch shows from Earth?" you asked, taken back by the idea. The past few days you had been thinking about different things you would miss from your world. Missing out on your favorite television shows had been the last thing on your mind. You also had a number of movies you had been looking forward to watching.

"Yup!" Kairi smiled, extending her hand out. "Let me see your bracelet." You held your hand out and watched her pop the screen up. Sora went to your other side after fixing his hood.

"This is an older version. You can't hook up to the shop," Sora frowned as Kairi searched through settings.

"The hardware on this bracelet is a bit outdated and I don't think we can do a system update because its one of the first versions of the bracelets to be released," Kairi sighed. "I'll ask Xion or Demyx later if we can cheat our way into uploading the new software on this."

"You can do that?" Sora examined his bracelet, holding his wrist up. "I'll never get electronics."

"Sora. Kairi."

The pair froze up at your side as Leon called their names.

They both turned and saluted, "Sir." He stared at the two and then to you. You shrunk back and glanced away under his gaze. There was a sort of guilt that you were feeling like you were part of whatever plan the two were plotting.

"What ever you two are planning to do, don't," he scowled. "And if you're still going to do it anyway don't involve [Name]."

"Yes, sir," they both grinned before deciding to flee.

"Wait," they both halted. "I have to meet Namine and Hope over at the Training Center. Can you both take [Name] to the office?"

"Yeah," Sora smiled. You watched as the two stood in front of him. Leon's screen appeared and you saw a large key with numbers and lettering. Sora and Kairi both opened their screens and had the same key background but their keys were filled with zeroes.

"I'll give you both access to a cart and to the top level," he typed in before holding his wrist up. Kairi bumped her wrist and you saw a light turn on. Sora was next and it did the same.You looked down to your bracelet and wondered how your bracelet differed from their's. You also wondered what exactly you could do with all the features.