Chapter 4

Beth's POV

     We pull up to a huge house. And step out of the car.

     "Wow," I say. "You live here?"

     "Yeah, why?" He asks.

     "No reason." I respond as we walk inside.

     "Hey guys come down here!" Jonah yells as four guys come down the stairs "Bethy, this is Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, and-"

     "Zach." I finish.

     "Beth!" He responds.

     "Do you guys know each other?" Jonah asks.

     "No." I respond quickly shooting a look at Zach. If my brother found out about our date tomorrow he would kill Zach. "Anyways, nice to meet you guys!" I say shaking their hands.

     "Nice to meet you." Zach tells me winking. After that we all spent the day talking and getting to know each other.

As soon as I get home I get a text.

Zach😉: So you're Jonah's sister?
Beth: Yeah, and you're Jonah's band mate.
Zach😉: I still wanna go out with you but Jonah would kill me.
Beth: Then we won't tell him. It'll be like a Romeo and Juliet story. Minus the death.
Zach😉: He's your big brother, don't you tell him everything?
Beth: I won't tell if you don't.
Zach😉: I'm down with that.

The Next Day...

Zach's POV

     I can't believe I'm about to go out on a date with Jonah's sister of all people. I know we won't be able to keep it a secret forever, so I'm a week or two I'm gonna ask him if I can go out with her. I reach her door and knock.

     "Hi!" She says opening her door. She's so pretty. "So where are we going?" She asks.

Beth's POV

     I still can't believe I'm gonna go on a date with my brother's band mate. Last night I watched all their music videos pretty much just to make sure Zach is actually in the band. Then I heard a knock at my door.

     "Hi!" I told Zach after opening the door. How is he this hot? "Where are we going?" I ask.

     "It's a surprise." He answers. We go downstairs and we start walking around. Soon we get to Starbucks. "First stop, the place we first met." He says. Who knew he was such a romantic?

     Once we pay and get our drinks, he's leading me outside. "Where to now?" I ask.

     "It's still a surprise." He answers. Soon we get to a trail. And start hiking. About 45 minutes later we came upon a clearing overlooking the city.

"Wow." I said. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah." Zach said looking at me. I blushed and turned away. Soon the sun started to go down and Zach and I were still there watching the sunset. Before long it started to get cold. I started shivering, then Zach put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

     I looked up at him and he looked down at me. My eyes darted from his eyes to his lips and back again. We both started to lean in and our lips met in a warm embrace. We were pulled apart when my phone started ringing.

     "Crap." I said pulling away. I answer the phone. "Jonah? What's up?" I ask confused.

     "Hey, Beth. I need to talk to you..."