Chapter 29

Beth's POV

     "Zach, I'm pregnant." I tell him.

     "You're pregnant?" He asks.

     "I'm pregnant." I say nodding. "And yes, I will marry you." I say. He smiles and puts the ring on me. He stands up pick me up and spins me around. He smashes his lips onto mine.

     "When did you find out you're pregnant?" Zach asks me.

     "I found out yesterday when I threw up at the smell of bacon." I tell him. "I'm six weeks pregnant." We walk in the house and he guys and girls are there.

     "We have a few things to tell you." Zach tells them. "The guys already know this but, we're engaged." Zach says.

     "And the girls already know this but, I'm pregnant." I add.

     "You're pregnant?" Daniel asks. I nod smiling.

     "I'm gonna be an uncle!" Jonah yells running around the house.

     "I'm gonna be a dad!" Zach yells joining him in running around the house.

     "I call maid of honor!" Christina says running over to me.

     "No I'm maid of honor!" Katie says.

     "You can't be the godmother and the maid of honor." Christina says.

     "Um I'm the godmother." Amber says.

     "I'm the godmother!" Katie says.

     "Seriously I will fight you." Amber says.

     "Katie, Ambers been a black belt since I She was eleven, I wouldn't fight her if I were you." I tell Katie.

     "Does this mean that I'm maid of honor?" Christina asks.

     "I honestly have no idea what's going on right now." I answer truthfully.

     "Who's maid of honor and who's godmother?" Amber asks.

     "I don't know." I say. "I'll think about it." I tell them.

Two months later

     "Hurry up, I don't want to be late." I tell Zach as he drives to the gynecologist. We're finding out the gender of the baby today. I can't wait! We get to the place and go in the waiting room.

     "Beth Marais." They call out.

     "They pronounced your last name wrong, it's not Marais it's Herron." Zach says.

     "Not until the wedding Zachary." I say.

     I lay down and the doctor does the ultrasound.

     "Congratulations." The doctor says. "It looks like you're going to have..."