Chapter 23

Beth's POV

It has now been a month and a half that I have been in a coma and I just want to wake up. Zach still hasn't left my side and Jonah comes and visits all the time. The other guys and Logan and Katie and Amber come and visit me a lot too.

"Ugh! Why can't I just wake up!" I yell. "I just wanna wake up, please! Just let me wake up!" I continue yelling.

     "Hey Bethy, it's me Jonah." Jonah starts. "Look, you need to wake up. We all miss you. I miss you, Zach misses you, Daniel misses you, Corbyn misses you, Jack misses you, Christina misses you, Amber misses you, Katie misses you, Logan misses you, you just need to wake up, please." He says.

     "Jonah, please I'm right here. Look at me please! Try to see me, hear me. Please, I love you I miss you too. I'm trying to wake up, please try to understand me." I say. He just sits there staring at my body.

     "Jonah please!" I yell. "Zach, can you see me? Please tell me you see me." I say turning to Zach. He's just staring at my body too.

     "I love you Bethy." Jonah says kissing my forehead.

     "I love you too Jonah, please I'm right here." I say. I put my hand on top of his and he looks up at me. Wait, can he see me? Did he feel that?

     "Jonah, what's wrong, what are you looking at?" Zach asks.

     "Uh, nothing, I just, I thought I felt something." He says shaking his head and looking over at Zach. I guess he can't see me.

     "Ugh! I want to just wake up! Just please let me wake up!" I scream.