Chapter 10

Beth's POV

     I wake up in a hospital room. What happened? Then I remember, the car! I sit up suddenly.

"Bethy!" It's Jonah. "Are you okay?" He asks worried.

"I'm fine." I tell him. "How long had it been?" I ask.

"Bethy, you've been unconscious for six days." He tells me.

"Oh my god! Wait, where's Zach?" I ask. I look around and see him sleeping in a chair. He looks so peaceful and adorable.

"It's the first time he's slept since the accident. He's been here the whole time, he didn't want to leave you." Jonah tells me. I start to get up. "Are you sure you should be getting up?" Jonah asks worried.

"I'm fine Jonah." I tell him. I get up and walk over to Zach. I sit next to him and kiss his cheek. He wakes up with a start and starts freaking out.

"Jonah where's Beth? Why isn't she here?" He asks.

"I'm right here." I say. He turns around.

"Oh my god you're awake!" He says. I get up and pull him in for a hug. "I missed you, I thought I'd lost you." He told me.

"Remember what I told you after I pranked you? You'll never lose me." I tell him.

     About an hour later I get discharged and we're back at the Why Don't We house.

     "Hey guys! I'm back!" I yell out as we walk in. I hear footsteps then feel myself wrapped up in a group hug.

     "We missed you!" Corbyn tells me.

     "I missed you guys too." I said.

A few hours later Zach and I are sitting on the couch watching Netflix and I can tell he fell asleep. That's good considering he didn't sleep much the past week.

"I love you." I say as I kiss his cheek. I get up and start talking to Jonah because I want to let Zach sleep in peace.

Zach's POV

Beth and I are watching Netflix on the couch and I start drifting off to sleep. I feel a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you." I hear Beth say. I try to say I love you too, but I haven't slept in almost a week and I fall asleep.

Beth's POV

The next day I walk through the door and hear singing. Zach is singing taking you. He has an amazing voice.

"The sky's so clear when you're the view." He sings. I cut in before he can sing the next line.

"Anywhere I go I'm taking you!" I sing out.

"Hey." He says turning around.

"Hey." I say kissing him. "What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing much." He says.

"Oh! I have an idea!" I tell him.

"What?" He asks.

"Lets all go to the beach!" I say.

"That'll be fun!" He says.

"Hey guys get in here!" I yell. I hear four people running down stairs.

"What's going on?" They ask.

"We're all going to the beach, go get ready." I tell them.

An hour later...

I get back to the Why Don't We house after I get ready for the beach. I walk in and hear Corbyn and Jonah fighting over who gets to drive.

"I'll drive" Corbyn shouts.

"No, I'll drive" Jonah yells.

They keep fighting for a few more minutes until I break it up.

"I'll drive!" I say grabbing the keys. "Everyone, lets go!" I yell out. A little while later we get to the beach and we're all swimming around. Suddenly I realize I haven't pranked Jack yet for saying Logan would win in a prank war.

"Zach! Come here!" I yell. He comes over to me.

"What?" He asks.

"You need to help me prank Jack." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Last week he said Logan would win in a prank war and I haven't gotten him back yet." I tell him. Soon we come up with a plan.