Chapter 21

Zach's POV

     "What's wrong with her?" Jonah asks the doctor.

      "I'm sorry, but it seems to be that Ms. Marais is in a comatose state." He explains to us. My heart shatters "She also has two cracked ribs and a broken femur." He adds.

     "Do you know when she'll wake up?" I ask him.

     "No, we don't know." He says. "For right now all we can do is make sure she is ok." He leaves the room and I sit down next to her. I grab her hand and start crying.

     "Zach, she's gonna be ok." Jack tells me.

     "I hope so." I say not letting go of her hand.

Beth's POV

     I try to wake up but I can't, I can see and hear everything, I can walk around, but I see my body lying on the hospital bed. I see the doctor talking to the guys. I see everything happening around me, I want to scream out that I'm fine, I'm right here but I know they can't hear me.

     "Zach, she's gonna be ok." Jack says.

     "I hope so." He says.

     "Zach, I'm fine, I'm right here. Please, tell me you can see me, I love you." I say. He just keeps looking at my body, tears rolling down his rosy cheeks.

     "Please wake up." He whispers to me. "I need you, you're my love, my life, my everything." He continues. This breaks my heart. I just want to wake up, why can't I wake up?