Chapter 27

6 months later

Beth's POV

     I'm so excited! My birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to be 18! I'm gonna be an adult!

     "Morning Christina." I say walking into the kitchen. Christina is visiting again.

     "Morning Beth." She says.

     I take one whiff of the bacon she's making and run straight to the bathroom. I start vomiting. I walk out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

     "Beth, why did you throw up?" Christina asks.

     "I don't know, I smelled the bacon and just started barfing." I tell her.

     "But you love bacon." She says.

     "I don't know why." I tell her.

     "Oh my god, Beth could you be pregnant?" Christina asks.

     "I don't know, maybe." I tell her.

     "I'm texting Katie and Amber to come over and to bring a pregnancy test." She tells me taking out her phone.

15 minutes later

     Katie and Amber burst through the door with three pregnancy tests.

     "Finally, you're here." Christina says.

     "Yep, we're here. Why did you need pregnancy tests?" Amber asks.

     "It's possible I might be pregnant." I tell them.

     "I call godmother!" Katie yells.

     "Fight me." Amber says.

     "Guys, seriously?" I ask. I grab the pregnancy tests and head into the bathroom. I go back out after I take the tests.

     "The box says we have to wait two minutes." Katie says.

     "What are you going to do if you are pregnant?" Amber asks.

     "Well if I am I want to keep it." I tell them.

     "What do you think Zach will want to do?" Christina asks.

     "I think he will want the baby too, but I don't know." I tell them.

     "It's been two minutes." Amber says. I take a deep breath and look at all the tests.

Zach's POV

     Tomorrow is Beth's birthday! We're both going to be 18 now. Jonah won't be her legal guardian anymore. I know it's kind of fast but, when she turns 18 tomorrow, I'm going to propose. People might think it's too fast because we're only 18 but I love her and I can't imagine my life without her. I've already gotten her parents and Jonah's blessing. I just have to pick out the ring.

     "Zach you have to pick one." Jonah says. He's helping pick out the ring.

     "I know, I just want to find the right one." I tell him. Then I see it, the ring I'm going to propose to Beth with. "I want that one." I ask pointing to the ring. I buy the ring and Jonah and I leave.

     "She's gonna love it Zach." Jonah tells me.

     "I hope so." I reply. I love her, I want to marry her. I hope she says yes.

Beth's POV

"I'm pregnant." I tell them looking at the three positive tests in front of me. Christina Amber and Katie all hug me. Oh my god! I'm pregnant!