Chapter 25

Beth's POV

It's been five and a half months! Five and a half freaking months! I need to wake up! I can't stand it, I just have to!

"Hey Beth, I still don't know if you can hear me. I think you can though." Zach says. He grabs my hand. "I just want you to wake up, it's been five and a half months. I love you, I want you to wake up, I need you to wake up. Please. You're my love, my life, my everything." Tears are streaming down his face. He still hasn't left my side yet.

Suddenly a doorway appears in front of me, full of light, I walk through it. I feel my eyelids fluttering open. I see Zach beside me, I can feel his hand in mine. Am I finally awake? I think I am.

"Well don't stop now, your speech was just getting good." I tell Zach. He looks up at me.

"You're awake." He whispers. "You're awake!" He yells.

"I'm awake!" I reply. I sit up and wrap my arms around him. I missed his touch. He pulls me into a kiss.

     "I missed you so much." He says. Not letting go of me.

     "I missed you too." I say. Tears streaming down both our faces.

     "I should tell everyone else." Zach says taking out his phone. "Hey Jonah." He says. "No nothings wrong." He continues. "Jonah, she's awake." He tells him. "Tell everyone else at the house I'll call Amber and Katie and let them know." He hangs up and calls Katie and Amber and tells them. Soon everyone gets here.

     "Bethy!" Jonah yells when he sees me.

     "Jonah!" I yell as he pulls me into a hug. "I missed you so much!" I add.

     "I missed you too." He adds. Everyone joins in the hug.

     "I missed all of you." I say.

     "We missed you too." They all say.

     I'm finally awake. I've been trying to wake up for five and a half months and now, finally, I'm awake.

     "Beth, you should get some rest." Zach says when everyone pulls away from the hug.

     "Zach, I know you're worried about me, and I love you, but I just woke up from a five and a half month long nap. I think I'm good." I tell him. "I love you." I tell him.

     "I love you too." He says.