Chapter 15

Bryce's POV:

"Mom!" I yell running into the kitchen. I wanna cry so badly but I keep it all in.

"What's going on, Bryce?" She asked me worried. I walk towards her.

I question, "Has Harmony talked to you recently?" She shakes her head side to side. Than she points towards the dining table. We both sit down, she gives me a cup of Chocolate milk. She sighs softly, "What makes you think she's not calling you back?"

"I told her, I needed to talk to her she said okay??? Than never replied or answered my calls or called me back," I explained to my Mom. She looks around, "I heard James called her while she was in Minnesota." James probably did or said something to her to make it so she doesn't talk to me.

"Bryce?" My mother asks calmly.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Did you and Harmony do anything stupid while I was gone? I mean you seem a little not like yourself. You have a girlfriend, Sarah. It's just... Take a breather." I finish drinking all my chocolate milk.

"We're fine, Mom," I kiss her cheek and run upstairs to my room. Taking two stairs at a time. I sit on my bed thinking about what my Mother had said. Yes I did something with Harmony, but did I regret it? No. Of course I'm not myself cause Harmony and I were just on Talking terms again but now that James had to scare or say something to her. She won't talk to me. This is killing me not hearing her voice. I still can't believe James raped her. I stopped him just in time for god sakes who knows what he could've done if I didn't come back in time.

Sarah is one of the most popular girls in our school too. Her brother Jacob
Andi is one of the head Varsity football jocks. Yeah, you heard me. A varsity, football jock. Sarah's exboyfriends who have broken up with her get jumped. If she breaks up with them, nothing. So I'm basically on the line if I'm going to break up with her.

James Anderson on the other hand is the Head Varsity of Basketball. His parents make good money but, when he gets in trouble it's the end of the world for him. You see James was never good with girls, all he wanted was sex. If he didn't get what he wanted from you, things would happen. That's what happened to Harmony, he basically took her to his hide out and raped her. He's a good friend just... Not a very good boyfriend.

My bestest friend Colby and I mean Colby Brock, yes you see. He and I have been best friends since his first year in Middle school. He was in Eighth grade when I joined Middle school. Yes, he's the one who talked to Harmony. I'll explain that later. Anyways he was always a band geek. He met this guy named Sam Golbach. Otherwise yes, Colby and I still talk we just can never hangout anymore. Colby is a good guy when it comes to girlfriend's. He turned very emo though so things basically changed a little. For him anyways.

I hear a knock at my bedroom door destroying my thoughts and stuff away. "Come in," I say.

Sarah opens the door, I get off my bed smiling at her and we both kiss. Than she pulls away, "You're Mom let me in." I nodded, locking the door.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked me. I chuckle softly. Sarah isn't one of those typicals either. She's sweet and always helps out. Which is really cool but she isn't a snobby person either. "I don't know..." She winks at me.

"Wanna do it?" She asks. "You know.." I know what she's talking about.

"My Mom is home," I whisper quietly as I begin to kiss her neck. I hear her Moan softly as I continue what I do. Than I hear a knock at the door.

I walk away from her to go unlock and open it, "I'm going somewhere. Won't be back for a few hours. Don't do anything stupid."

"Okay, I won't. I promise," I hugged her than closed the door. I looked out my window to notice my Mom about ready to go in the drive away. She came back in got something than got back into the car. She drove away. I waited until she gone for sure. Than I came back towards Sarah. She smirked than I took off my shirt and pants. She slides her hand down my chest. She went into my bathroom. A few minutes later she comes back in a Lingerine. And a cardigan. She presses her lips against mine than lightly pushes me on the bed. I take off her cardigan than unclasp her bra. I smash my lips against hers.