Chapter 28

This is real. Also let's point this out Olivia is a bit upset with me at the moment but, This fude for me is true. Yes, I'm falling in love with Bryce but is it wrong to Love two people at once? Even if it was a bad decision. Yes I stopped, cutting, drinking, drugs but... I'm smoking Vape pens now. The only thing I can smoke. I don't smoke a lot anymore. I went to counciling while I was out in Los Angeles. To be honest I feel better. Well was until like I said I'm about ready to have two guys in love with me. I groan from my stress and fall on the pillow. I decided to put on some joggers that said Pink on it. Than a plane white t-shirt. With a white sports bra underneath. I had to go shopping for the guys so Olivia is coming with. I got my purse, phone and making sure my money is in my purse. Which it is. I get my keys and lock my bedroom door behind me. I went downstairs to see Olivia ready. I tossed her the keys and looked at everyone.

"I'll be right back. I'm going shopping." My Mother hugged us and we left.

~
~
~

Bryce's POV:

Reed and I were sitting in the Family Room but no one else was in there. "So, Can I ask you something?" He got a little closer to me and looked at me.

"Sure." I sat up with my hands in my lap.

"Do you like Harmony?" What Reed and Harmony don't know is that I saw them kiss. I wanted to punch him in the face but instead I didn't.

"Do you?" I asked. He smirked and shook his head side to side.

"Since we both have feelings for her are we going to have to compete our way through it?" A smile started to form on his lips. I'm jealous of him, curly hair, blue eyes, nice warming smile. It makes me sick.

"Why did you and her kiss?" I stood up looking down at him. He got up and got in my face.

"Tell me!" I exclaimed glaring at him shaking my head side to side.

"If we did it's none of your business." He got even closer to my face. Mad.

"You knew she was mine!" I started to tighten my fist.

"I've known her long than you have!"

"So you think this is a game? Harmony isn't some gold medal you can own. She's beautiful and smart. She's other great words that can't describe her."

"I've known who she is since third grade. And guess what your not the good guy either."

"I am, Am I?"

"You put her through pain and sorrow. You Bullied her!" All of a sudden everyone came close to the Family Room.

"I'm done with you asshole." I pushed him. He pushed me and then i was on top of him fighting him. Somehow he was on top of me. Right when I was about to punch him and I was back on top of him again. I felt two arms go around me pulling me off him.

Jeremy was holding back Reed. I realized Cameron was holding me back. When Cameron and Jeremy let us go and we were calm he sighed.

"You two go into your rooms right now!" I made it upstairs and went into my guest room locking the door. I lie on my bed.

"How dare he?!" I punch my pillow and all of a sudden I started crying.

"Bryce! Are you in there?" It was my Mom. I unlocked the door and lied back on my bed.

"Why did you hit Reed?" She asked closing the door behind him.

"All I did was push him."

"Push him?" She shook her head side to side making me angry.

"Mom, Elizabeth would let Harmony dating Reed! But not me? This makes me so furious right now."

"You wouldn't be here at all if it wasn't for me." I sit up and look at my Mother.

"What do you mean if it wasn't for you?" She sighed and patted the empty space between us.

"Someone told Elizabeth that you bullied Harmony. For two years. So if I didn't talk her into it. You wouldn't of come."

"How could you not tell me?!" I cover my face with a pillow. Getting sudden flashbacks from the time she and I were naked on my bed. I come back to reality a few moments later. I grabbed a jacket and went out the window.

"Bryce!" I hear her yell as she was at the window. "You better not jump!"

"Well I'm sorry." I jumped off the roof and hurt my ankle. I traveled through the cold all the way to my best friends old house. It was empty still. I went in and charged my phone.

I FaceTime Drew.

"Hello?"
"I don't think Harmony cares." I was crying at this point.

"Woah what do you mean by that?"
"Harmony's long time best friend came."
"It's a He right?" I nodded.
"Shit. So your basically screwed."
"Yea bro... I don't know what to do."
"Look, tell her how you feel."
"I promise you she came home for u."
"Thanks man. I wish you came back."
"Yeah I'll let you. Brooklyn has been on my ass all week."
"Brooklyn?"
"Oh Brooklyn and I have a daughter now. She's two years old."
"That's your daughter?!" He nodded.
"Yeah. I found the one I've been looking for. Don't screw it up between you and Harmony."
"Okay. Well if you do come back I can't wait to see her."

He smiled, "Take care, Bryce."
"You too." I hung up.

~
~
~

Harmony's POV:

We got Jeremy a Cowboys Jersey with a signature from a famous player on it and a backpack with Cowboys on it. I got Cameron a puppy. Bryce I got him ten things so yeah. We ran into my room and wrapped them up hiding them under Olivia's closet. I sat in my room for a while until I heard a small knock on my window.

I look to notice it's Bryce. When he comes out his foot is bleeding and dislocated. "Don't call 911."

"I have to," I whined. "I don't want you to be in pain."

"I've already been in enough pain, Mel please?" I get my phone and dial 9-1-1 putting it to my ear. He shakes his head side to side.

"911 what's your emergency?"
"I need you to come to my house."
"Alrighty what's ur address."

I told her my address and said they would be here as soon as possible.

Five minutes later there in my room putting Bryce on this bed thingy. He told them he wanted me and his Mother to go with him.

~
~
~

This may be the weirdest Christmas​Eve of my life but I don't think it's going to get any weirder.

____________________________________

Who will Win? Comment #Bryce or #Reed for who you want to be with Harmony. Anyways don't forget to Vote and Comment your opinion 😊❤✨