Chapter 54

I woke up all alone. I wondered where he was. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"
"Harmony where are you?!" Olivia.
"I'm at Bryce's Mom's why?"
"Bryce attempted suicide last night. He's at the hospital. I'm here right now." It felt like my heart dropped.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I threw a pair of clean clothes in a duffle bag for Bryce. I drove there and when I got there I see Olivia and Cameron.

"How come they didn't call me?" I asked her when we hugged.

"Didn't they?" I looked at my phone. They did call but I was asleep.

"I was asleep. They called Cameron so we came here as fast as we could. He only wants to see you." I nodded then walked towards the room the nurse told me to go.

Bryce was lying there looking at the window. I walked towards him. He looked at me then smiled, "Hey."

"Why would you do that to me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Attempting Suicide? Your my fiancée. And you do that to me?"

"Harmony I-"

"Save it! I don't wanna hear it." I left the hospital crying. Olivia following me. She chased after me until I stopped remembering she's pregnant.

"What's the matter?"

"Marlene is dead. She was gonna be my Mom. She's the only one who understood me. Or what the world was like. Now my fiancée attempted suicide last night. I just... I'm tired of trying to be strong."

"Crying is not a sign of weakness, it means you've just been strong for too long." I nodded wiping my tears.

"Look at me. I'm almost four months pregnant and I'm not crying for no reason." I laughed because she only started crying when she picked me up from the airport.

"Do you want me to tell Cameron to stay here while you and I have some time together?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever you wanna do." She nodded then left real quick. I waited by my car for a few minutes. Ten minutes later she came back. I gave her a few minutes to breathe in and out.

"So Cameron agreed to stay here. He'll give me all the updates on Bryce. Okay?" I just simply nodded. I helped Olivia get into the car.

"Can we go to my apartment? I'm hungry --- and I need to take a shower." I laughed at her sudden statement about her life at the moment. I nodded my head with a small smile. I started the car then left having girl time plus a baby.

~
~

Bryce's POV:

I was eating food Olivia got me before they came here which was nice of them. All of a sudden Cameron came in, "Our girls needed some girl time." I laughed shaking my head.

"You know your pretty chill." Cameron nodded then looked out the window.

"So, what made you wanna do this?... Attempt Suicide." I took in a deep breath then slowly exhaled.

"I'm scared, sad, worried." I answered. He nodded his head.

"It's weird 'cause Harmony talks to me because she's scared she'll get hurt by you or anyone. Then All I know is she's crying her eyes out having my wife run after her. Now here you are sitting in a hospital the day after your Mom died. The simple equation needs to be solved but... You both have two different equations they both just lead to the same answer. Fear."

"I'm sad my Mom the one who always told me... 'If you believe she's the one run after her, don't ever go to the point you can't hold on anymore and you loose her forever' and I actually almost did. I really liked Natalie but she wasn't Harmony."

"No one usually is." Cam spoke as he sat in a chair by the bed.

"Remember our one Christmas? Reed and Veronica came. We fought Physically​ over Harmony."

"Harmony never said yes to Reed until she found out you and Natalie we're a thing. She wanted to know if you loved her. Look at that you walked away from that didn't you?"

"I thought she was done with me."

"Bryce, I'm a guy too. I almost lost Olivia. Out in Los Angeles a girl kissed me at a party she and I went to. She didn't want to believe until I told her the full story. Anyways fights or arguments with your partner happens. Look at that amazing house you bought. You bought it just for you and Harmony. Bryce, you got your happily ever after what are you so afraid of?"

"I'm just scared. I've been scared ever since I bought that engagement ring. When she said yes it was music to my ears. I don't know, I'm scared I'll loose her somehow." It got silent. Cameron adjusted in his chair more then sighed deeply.

"Bryce, you love her right? You bought a house for her. Your getting married to her. What's so wrong?"

"We're only twenty-four Cameron. I bought that house because I want our children to have fun. Not to have sex." Cameron laughed at that. I laughed with him but it got silent and serious.

"If you really love Harmony, don't let her go. Because it's hard to get her back to the way it was before." I nodded. Cameron patted my back and was about to leave.

"Do you really love Olivia?" I asked him before was about to leave.

He smiled then looked down. Then back at me, "Just as much as you love her little sister.... I don't wanna let go of Olivia ever. So you shouldn't let go of Harmony either."

He left me thinking about her. About needing to apologise to Harmony. My Love. She's so beautiful, smart and funny she's nothing like the other girls I liked. Then how come I'm so afraid? Am I afraid I'll loose her again. Or is that not the case?