Chapter 26

(A/N: This whole Chapter will be Bryce's moment to shine. Also may be sexual content in here but, I hope you all enjoy this story ;-) )

Song: Now Or Never by Hasley

Reed Deming is Harmony's old best friend? By how they acted it didn't even look or act like it. I kissed Harmony but I left her there.

I left her...

Anyways I wasn't even happy about this at all. I started all the way to Ava's house. Once I got there to see her car there I smiled. I was so stupid I forgot a sweater or a coat. I got on the sidewalk and noticed on the door. Loud enough for them to hear. Ava opened the door, "Bryce? What are you doing here? Come inside it's freezing." I came in and she got me a big fluffy blanket. We sat in the kitchen and she got me a cup of Hot Chocolate.

"Ava, who was at the-"

"Oh hello, Bryce. I've heard some things about you."

"Hey Ms. Jenson." She and I both shook hands. She had a warm smile on her face.

"Oh please, call me Jamie." I smiled back at her. "Ava, how long is he staying?"

"He just dropped by. I'll take him home in a bit." Jamie nodded and left the room.

"Are you crazy?" Ava asked me with a tone in her voice telling me she's upset and furious.

"I'm sorry." I apologized feeling bad. Ava and I have been friends since fifth grade but we stopped being best friends when Harmony came into Maryland. She's a good person, she use to live in South Carolina but she's The Skater Girl. Anyways back to what we were Explaining and saying.

"I came here to ask some questions. Only three though." She nodded and sat across from me.

"Do you miss us being friends?" She nodded. Than took a sip of her Hot Chocolate. I sighed, "Did you have feelings for me, Once a Upon time?"

Her eyes widen. Then she looked down, "I was young. And in Love with the idea of Love. I was going to tell you in Middle school but... You went to Harmony Beth. I was so happy I planned it all out. I even thought you had feelings for me too... Than one day I saw you kiss her cheek then I was done trying. I left school that day crying my eyes out."

So I hurt her? I feel terrible now that I've done this to my Once Upon a time old bestie. I liked her but I wanted someone I loved.

"In eighth grade I moved to Minnesota and came back for my Junior year. So here I am. You never even noticed."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you." She shrugged her shoulders like it was nothing.

"I knew you loved her. And if your asking if she loves you, she does. The whole reason she came all the out from Los Angeles was to be with you and her family. Ethan broke up with her for Lisa Ben. Anyways my point is she loves you. She does. She told me over the phone about how she does the feel the same she is with Ethan than you. She even wanted to kiss you or go on a date with you. She cares, worries and loves you."

"She does?" Ava nodded. That's a shocker and I thought she was friendzoning me the whole time.

"She's scared, though. That's why she didn't want to tell you, she wanted a relationship yet." I nodded.

-

"Thanks for giving me a ride, Ava." She nodded.

"Anything for an old best friend." She ended up driving away. I went inside. "Where's Mel?"

"She's upstairs in her room," Elizabeth told me. I took the steps two at a time. I took a moment slowly inhaled and exhaled. I knocked on the door.