Chapter 39

~ May 2nd, 2017 ~

Today is the day. On May 24th I go back home. Reed, Drew, Brooke, and CeCe are going to meet up at the airport. Drew is coming back for senior year. His parents are coming back in June. I'm getting a hotel there.  I paid my rent, So I'm coming back in June. It's been awhile.

Ava and her crew are coming in Los Angeles in June so yeah. I'm excited for that to happen. Anyways it's just Reed and I, I have to leave in a few hours to go on a plane to head to the Ellen Show. So I'm excited.

~
~
~

Bryce's POV:

I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she wouldn't come back for awhile. I wanted to wait those aren't the right words I needed her to come back. Now she's with her boyfriend living life out in Los Angeles. Which makes me angry.

Anyways, my girlfriend is with me right now. Natalie she's so amazing I really like her. But, I love Harmony too so I'm not being a player I just... I wanted to take my time. I was really hoping something good will happen but it didn't.

"Babe," she lied on her head on my chest but then looked at me, "You okay?" We we're just cuddling.

I smiled at her, "Yeah. Just tired." She got on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back hungrily until she kissed my neck. She went all the way down and then she came back up. Than our lips connected. "Let's not lead it to anything more."

"Okay." Than she just kissed and softly nibbled on my neck until a moan escaped my lips. Making her smile than she sucked on that one spot. After a few moments she finished than lied her head on my chest.

So let's cover a few things the reason why Natalie is here because my manager told me I was able to go to the Ellen Show so I have to get on a plane soon.

"I love you, Natalie." She looked up at me and smiled the way Harmony did -- stop thinking about Harmony.

"I love you too, Bryce." We both kissed than lied her head back on my chest.

~
~
~

Harmony/Bryce's​ POV:

This is it. My first time. Ever going on the Ellen Show hope it's gonna go good. I said goodbye to the people we loved my girlfriend/Boyfriend is also coming with as a guest. Which is awesome! I'm super excited I cannot wait any longer!