Chapter 51

I woke up at 2:48 pm got dressed then went home. Olivia was excited for the fact that I'm going on a real date with Bryce. We decided to go shopping for dresses which wasn't exciting. But yeah, this is it.

"Awe, Harmony!" She hugged me, "This is exciting! I've waited since I was fourteen for this to happen. Now I'm twenty-seven --- why did it take so long?!" I laughed.

"That's hard to explain, Olivia." She nodded. We came across a dress that I loved. The design was so amazing. I went to go try a dress on when I came out Olivia was smiling in awe.

"I'll get some shoes!" Olivia left quickly​. I changed back into my clothes and saw that it was one hundred and ten dollars. When I came out the high heels look really cute. I tried them on and they looked really good.

I took them off and put my normal shoes back on. We went to the cashier and it came up to only eighty bucks. We got the dress, perfume, and shoes then left. We both got something healthy to eat then went home. I took a quick shower blow dried my hair. Then Olivia did a half side French braid then pinned it to my right side. Then curled my hair. She did my mascara and eye shadow. I put on my dress and shoes then squealed. Cameron came in.

"Wow," Olivia laughed then hugged him. He did also, "Bryce is gonna drool all over you, Mel." Olivia Explained as I rolled my eyes. She looked at the time.

"It's almost Seven!" She squealed then quickly hugged me. I was the same height as Olivia and Cameron. I was 5'9. Bryce is 6'0 so it's good.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. Olivia and Cameron went downstairs. "Bryce, you look so handsome!" I rolled my eyes.

"Harmony, your man's here!" I slowly walk across the hall to the stairs. I walk down them slowly when I come in full view I see my Mother, Marlene, Olivia and Cameron in awe.

Bryce looked so speechless, "Wow... You're absolutely Beautiful." I blushed slowly walking towards him.

"I got these for Elizabeth," he gave her a bouquet of Roses. Then he got a small blue flower and put it beside my ear making me smile.

"Awe have fun tonight!" We both left after our pictures got taken. He opened the car door for me waiting for me to get fully in. I buckle my seat and he closes the door. Runs to the driver's side then gets in.

The car ride was quiet. His hand resting on my mid-thigh. When we got to the restaurant he wasn't kidding when he said it's Fancy. He let me out then we leanked arms. When we got in he said, "Reversvations for Hall."

"Mrs. And Mr. Hall come this way," we  we're in a part where only couples for two we're there.

"This looks Fancy are you sure this is okay?" I was worried about him.

"Harmony, you have nothing to worry about, okay?" I nodded. The waiter came and asked what we wanted to drink. Bryce and I got pink lemonade. We both got the same meal and made small talk.

"My Sister told me when we we're shopping that she waited for this since she was fourteen." He chuckled softly.

"I told her when she was fourteen. Then she told me 'Harmony will fall for you one day, Bryce. Just give her time.' Ever since I've waited. Now here we are."

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an Aunt. This is so exciting." He smiled then looked at me.

"Harmony Beth, you are the first girl to have my eye. My first best friend, my first love, I was your first hand to hold, first guy to hug and an important moment of our lives. Our first kiss. You've grown more beautiful and perfect everyday. But --" Bryce came to my chair and got down on one knee.

"Mel, we've had our fairs and shares, our ups and downs. You've twisted my world up. Harmony Lily Beth, will you do the absolute honor of marrying me?"

"Yes." I nodded smiling. He put the ring on me and we kissed. Now he's officially my fiancée.

~
~

When we got to his apartment he picked me up taking us to the bedroom. He pressed his lips against mine then I took off my high heels. I started to unbutton Bryce's shirt he's wearing. He presses his downer region against mine making me gasp. He unzips the back of my dress as I reveal my breasts. He takes off his shirt and pants. I fully take off my dress then lie back down on the bed.
I feel his hand slide around slowly. We got under the covers the took off our Underwear​. He put on a condom I got on top of him making him slide in me. He gasped I began kissing his neck until I found his weakness. Making him moan softly. I would grind slowly and lightly suck on his neck as I continued. Leaving the night away.