Chapter 27

When I got into my room and changed into my panada onesies I heard a knock. I was brushing my hair now ready to braid it. "Come in!"

I saw Reed coming in closing the door behind him. "Hey, can we talk?"

"Sure." I sat on my desk having flashbacks of when Bryce and I had our moment together for the second time in my bedroom. He sat on my bed.

"I wanted to know if you would like to go out on a date? On me." I looked up at him.

Reed Deming are you up to something? Or no...?

"A date?" I asked. He nodded and looked up at me.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He got down on one knee proposing with my favourite Ring Pop. Blueberry and red raspberry combined. His eyes were really Gorgeous and he had curly hair which I loved Once Upon a time.

"I would love to go on a date with you, Reed." She got up and put the ring pop on my ring finger 'cause my hands are small.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Okay." He was walking away and stopped, "Hey Bella?"

I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"Would it be bad if I wanted to kiss you?" I shook my head no.

"I'm not dating anyone." I can't believe I said that, but it's true.

"So may I kiss you?" He got close to me. I nodded my head yes. He put his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine. The way he kissed me was passionate and gentle. He made our Lips in a perfect Sync. I put my hands around his wrists. Than I slowly pulled away. He smiled and gently kissed me again. Than he pulled away.

"See you downstairs." I nodded and he walked out closing the door behind him. I sigh and lie on my bed.

"Great, I have two guys fighting for me. This isn't going to get good anytime soon." I spoke aloud. I heard a knock on the door.

"If your Bryce or Reed I'm busy!" I exclaimed covering my face with a pillow. All of a sudden I hear the door open and close, locking and sat on the edge of my bed.

"It's just me." I recognize that sweet soft voice anywhere. I get up to hug Olivia. She hugs back and we sit there like that for a while. Than she pulls back from the hug so do I.

"What's going on?" She sat across from me with her legs crossed.

"Reed Deming and Bryce Hall are falling in 'Love' with me."

"Well, I've known Bryce for years and I feel like he loves you. Even if our Mother doesn't allow it." I nodded.

"Did you tell Mom he bullied me?" I needed to know this. She sighed and nodded her head yes.

"Why would you do that?!" I get up and walk towards my mirror.

"I had to. I was scared he's going to hurt you-"

"Bryce isn't going to hurt me, Olivia. Last time he has it was Sophomore year," I lied.

"You know what! At least I tried to be here for you. So did Bryce. But, you pushed us away. You didn't even care about how we felt. You just chose to. Bryce, Reed, Dad and I didn't want any of this to happen. I guess you changed."

"I never needed you anyways," I mumbled as I was looking down. She looked at me and closed the door leaving.