Chapter 33

I wake up and Remember this isn't a dream. Bryce and I actually fought because I was going back to Los Angeles. I'm going back tomorrow actually but I'm not telling Bryce. I just don't think it's a good idea to go into any talking terms with Bryce right now. Here's something's I need to tell you before all this fude thing goes down.

So I got my GED so I already have my diploma or whatever. I finished back in Los Angeles. And my Mother isn't mad I have a manager she was just proud because next year I'm going to college out in Los Angeles. Yep I'm a college girl now. I also have counciling because of my past. I'm pretty happy my life went a total different past but I get to guest star in a few TV shows on Disney Channel. When I get back I have a tight schedule. Literally. I told my manager I got into a fight with Bryce and said I'm flying in early.

She was upset that Bryce and I got into a fight but at least I get to spend New Year's there right? No... I don't know.

My mind has so much going on I don't even know how I even feel. I feel like crap ever since Reed released all that information in front of my family. Now I don't even know who I am anymore. Think about it I would probably still be a Virgin if I didn't get raped by James. Now James is long gone.

Would it be bad if I wanted to kill myself? End it all? I've wanted to a few times but something stopped me. Now I really wanna so I drank some kinkys and two pills. I felt high already. I was done at a point. I went downstairs to see Bryce and Reed talking. I didn't want to see this.

What are they even talking about? If I wasn't so high and drunk right now I would probably hear what there Talking about right now.

"Maybe you should date Harmony, Reed. Apparently I'm just not good enough for her. I doubt she even loves me." I do Love you.

"Are you sure? Do you think she cope after that whole fude earlier?" Reed asked him. Bryce shook his head yes.

"I'm positive. I just... I think I'm done trying." I wanted run to him hugging him saying I do love him but I froze. It felt like someone froze me and I can't even move, think or feel.

"Bryce, you've been there for her more than I have. Are you really sure you want this?" I went upstairs and got ready to leave. I grabbed my coat putting it on and my shoes. I went downstairs slowly listening to music on my phone. My family and them all went shopping for New Year's. So here I was. Scared.

I close the door and start running Everything becoming a blur with my eyes filling with water. I couldn't breathe. I kept running feeling tears run down my cheeks. I ended up stopping after a few blocks. I knew who chased me. I just didn't want to compromise with them at this moment. I kept my head dangling down feeling like crap. Why is Bryce giving up on me? All of a sudden I see my best friends house. Ava Jenson. She's home. I smile to myself and walk to her house. I knock on her door and I see her open it. "Harmony are you high?" She asked.

"I'm not feeling good could you let me in?" She opened the door wider I went to the closet bathroom and I threw up. I hear Ava come running in having my hair put back for me. She took off my coat for me as I kept throwing up. When she kept running my hand up and down my back I started crying.

Having the flashbacks of when I spent the night at his house for the first time in two years hurt my head. I blew my nose and wiped my mouth throwing the toilet paper in my mouth. I kept crying as my best friend hugged me.

She pulled back and gave me some water to drink. I drank it half way. "Why are you drunk and high?"

"I found it in my room." I said to her as my voice cracked. I looked at her and back down at the water bottle as she sat next to me against the bathroom floor.