Chapter 36

~ Two weeks later ~

I was walking in this Manson looking for Bryce. This was scary. All I had was a candle. All of a sudden I heard screaming, "No. No! STOP! Please?!" I ran and ran towards the sound but it didn't seem real. It was Bryce.

I later ended up going through the Same hallway. It felt like years as I kept walking. All of a sudden I saw a candle light in front of me walking up flights of stairs. I went upstairs​ they felt like forever but it stopped at sixteen. All of a sudden I see twenty red doors. I went and looked at all three all of a sudden. I see Bryce dead on the floor.

"BRYCE! NO! NO! Don't leave me! Bryce..." Than it went black

*

I wake up tied to a chair. I'm crying. I keep crying because I had just seen the person I love die. The lights come on. It's Natiaile.

Her teeth are full of blood and she has Vampire teeth. She grinned with her Vampire teeth. "Harmony, Harmony, Harmony. Did you notice your.. lover dead?" She sits on my lap and smells me. Than she kisses some places on my skin, "You're blood is different... And smells good." She puts my head one side.

"I killed Bryce because you love each other. That makes me sick. You know what.... I'll kill you and your family too."

Than she bit my skin making me scream and cry.

"Harmony! Harmony." I got up and noticed Reed my boyfriend.

"Harmony are you okay?" I started crying so he hugged me. I hugged back. We stayed like that for a while. He and I eventually pulled away. He started walking away.

"Babe, can you stay tonight?" He turned around and looked at me. "Please?" He walked towards my side and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back. He slowly pulled away. Walked over to the left side and cuddled with me. "Yeah, always." We lied like that until I fell asleep.

~
~
~

I woke up with a wrap of two other arms around me. I look to see Reed asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got out of his grasp and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and rinsed my face with cold water. When I leave I see Reed awake.

"Hi." He smiled, "Morning Gorgeous." I lied back in bed with him. "I'm sorry about last night."

"You had a nightmare. Don't be sorry." He wrapped his arms around me. I did the same. All of a sudden I started to kiss and lightly sucked on his neck in one spot hearing him moan softly. I grind against his crotch making him groan. When I put my hand in his pants I made him gasp. I smiled then kept kissing him. I felt his hands in my hair but when I went faster I heard him groan and grab my butt. Than he put his hands against my chest telling me to stop. I pulled away Reed's heavy breathing made it fun to be a tease.

"You wonder why we don't sleep in the same bed here." He smiled then looked at me.

"It's fun to be a tease." I look at him with innocent eyes still on top of him.
He pulls my towards him and crashes his lips against mine. I kiss him with passion as he lies us down on the bed. He skims his tongue against my bottom lip, I parted my lips and he had his tongue in my mouth. I feel us get back up. He slides his hands under my shirt and squeezes my breasts than his hand go down to my hips. I felt him switch positions so he was on top of me. He kissed from my lips to my jawline down my neck. He stopped and tugged on my shirt telling me to take it off.

I took it off and than he continued on my neck down to my chest all the way down to above my clit. I felt him kiss back up and got back on top of me. I felt him slowly grind on me making me moan or gasp. I felt him smile and continue. When I scratched his back hard from the teasing he was doing.