Chapter 47

Songs:

Battlefield by Jordan Sparks.

Counting on You by BTR ft. Jordan Sparks.

~ two years & three months later ~

"Reed and I broke up." I tell Justin.

"Why did you two break up?"

"We both decided to be friends." I kept packing my suitcase back up. And my carry-on. I finally decided to go back home and fix it all with Bryce. After everyone I've dated and I ever lost my child. I need a happy ending. Not a sad ending like, Strange Girl, The Skater Girl, and a few other stories I've read.

I realized Bryce is my one and only. He will always be the guy best friend I fell in Love with Once Upon a time but I want this to be real. I miss him, I've gone a full year without him. I also know that he's single.

My sister Olivia is a Dallas. Olivia Dallas is her name now, she officially got married to Cameron Dallas. There both 24 years old now. So that's what you missed out on.

"There's more to that, Harmony, you just don't wanna tell me." I got up and embraced Justin. I also kissed his cheek, "Your a great GBFF but honestly there's really nothing to it."

"I hope not, Mel." He paused and then we sat down in my kitchen with my suitcase, carry-on​, keys, phone and money. I sigh making me smile.

"I wanna fix things with Bryce, Justin. I need him. He's the one I've been searching for." He nodded.

"You don't wanna miss your flight, Harmony." We grabbed my suitcase and carry-on. I look at my apartment and sigh closing the door behind me locking it. I followed Justin and got into his car. He put them in the back. He got into the driver's putting on his seatbelt starting his car. We left.

~
~
~
~

Once we got there we went inside and did the usual. We both talked remembering back in those days. Until they called my flight. "Remember to call me when you land okay?"

"Alright, Justin." We both embraced for a long time than when we pulled back I gave him the keys to my apartment even though he is my roommate​.

"Take care for me." He nodded than kissed my cheek. I got to my border looked at him waved then took an inhale than exhaled. I went on the plane and waited.

Bryce's POV:

"Mom, why are we going to The Beth's house if the main two aren't there?" I asked her as I was drying my hair with a towel, yet fully dressed.

"You'll see, Bryce. You'll see." She winked at me than left the house going into Elizabeth's car. I locked the door and went into my room. I sat on the bed and felt the sheets.

Oh Bryce. I thought. I remember when Harmony and I made Love on these sheets. I will never forget how warm her skin was on mine. The feeling of her candy flavored lips connecting to mine. How she held those sheets in her hand moaning. The feeling of her kissing and sucking my neck. The feels of her... I miss her so much, even remembering her isn't the same as seeing or feeling her in person.

I went to my drawer pulling out her Underwear that she wore that day. Still clean. I put it back and lied on my bed. I eventually fell asleep.