Chapter 44

*three weeks later*

I ended up telling Reed what Drew and I did. He was mad at first but he ended up feeling okay when I told him why I had done it. Drew, Brooklyn, and Cecilia have all moved into an apartment. Reed and I are back in Los Angeles. Today is June 9th and I'm on a plane heading back to Los Angeles because Ava and her crew are coming to LA before Senior year. I'm so happy. I can't wait to meet her new friends. Anyways, here goes the waiting game.

~
~

UGHHHH! Finally I've been waiting for so long it's not even funny. They have the hotel. Cameron was nice enough to help out and pay for two rental cars. Which made me happy.
I decided to FaceChat with Ava.

"Heyyy!" She said.
"Hiiii!"
"How's life? I haven't talked to you in so long."
"I know. Guess what?!"
"What's going on?"
"Bryce and I are friends again."
( Ava squeals really loudly )
"Oh my gosh! You two made up! Spill DA BEANS girl!"

I started to tell her everything. The whole story of what happened.

~
~

"Wow! Did it really mean nothing to you?"

"Ava! Be glad Reed is going to get Take out. Otherwise, I loved his soft lips but it really didn't mean anything."

"Wow. Well, I would love to talk longer but my boyfriend is here."

"Oh okay. Bye!"
"Later bish!"

Than she ended the phone call. I shut off my phone and put it in my front pocket as Reed walks in and puts down the pizzas.

"If it made you feel better I got you your pizza."

"Thanks Babe." We both kissed making us smile. Than we kissed again harder.

~

Ava's POV:

"Wow. Well, I would love to talk longer but my boyfriend is here."

"Oh okay.. Bye!"
"Later Bish!"

Justin came in and sat by me. "Who was that?"

"My best friend from Maryland."

"Ava, why can't I know?"

"Well, she doesn't know who you are either. Maybe she does but not in a fan related way but she doesn't know you and I are a..."

"Yeah...." He pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him passionately than he slowly pulled away.

~
~

Song: Find What You're looking for by Olivia O'Brien

{A/N: There will be sexual content. If you don't like it there will be a part where you can read. So yeah. }

Harmony's POV:

I put the two pizzas in the oven. Not with the oven on just so it could stay warm. Reed and I we're in our room. He pressed me lightly against the wall giving me kisses. I remember our shirts than shorts coming off.

All of a sudden I'm laying on the bed with Reed on top of me kissing my neck until he finds my weakness and lightly sucks on my neck making me moan softly. He smiles than kisses down to above my clit. He stopped and told me to get under the covers. I did and he did also. He kissed my jawline all the way down. He took off my underwear and kissed my thighs. Than I felt his tongue explore my clit. I felt him lick and than sucking on it. He kept going until a moan escaped my mouth. He got back up and looked at me. His eyes filled with Lust. All of a sudden I felt three fingers slide in me making me gasp.

I felt him go at a normal pace. Than go faster and faster making me moan. He smiled again. He grabbed a condom from the nightstand and put it on. He sat up but the blankets we're covering his and I's downer region. He lit a vanilla candle and put it on the night stand. He got up and turned off the lights, he lit another one setting it somewhere. He got under the covers he and I still sat up. He unclasped my bra throwing it across the room. When I lie down he gets on top of me smashing his lips against mine. I kissed back.

I felt him slide in me making me gasp. He kisses me as he rocks back and forth lightly kissing me.

~
~

We kept kissing until he got off of me. He lied his head on my chest while I play with his hair. My right hand on his upper back. My left hand stroking his hair lightly. I ended up feeling his body relax knowing he was asleep.

"Reed?" I wanted to know if he was up to ask him this question.

"Hmm?" I sigh slowly hoping he doesn't notice. He got up looking at me, "What's wrong?" He was rubbing light circles on my stomach making my breath hesitated​ and weak.

"Do you love me?" I whispered. He smiled at me his cheeks turning pink.

"Of course. I love you no matter what." I felt two years slip out of the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head feeling more tears coming down. He wiped them away. "I'm sorry for what I did. I never should've done it."

"Hey it's okay. That was awhile back. You know I love you." I felt another tear escape my eyes. 

"Yeah but one day we'll loose you. I really don't wanna lose you, Reed." He gently placed his lips on mine. Than slowly pulled away after ten seconds.

"Your not gonna loose me, Bella." We both hugged each other tightly.

"I love you, Reed."

"I love you, Bella." Than he wiped my tears. He looked down at me.

"I'm gonna warm up the pizza. After I get dressed, you better be dressed by the time I'm back." He kissed me and then got out of bed. He grabbed a set of clothes and went into the bathroom.

I got up getting into new clothes. Than got in bed because it was chilly. I turned on the heater a little. When I hear the door open Reed came in with two plates of pizza slices.

"Thank you." He nodded and we watched TV.