CHAPTER ELEVEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY

When I woke up, I went into the restroom immediately and peed. Then I took a bath and morphed into a merman. I groaned loudly and started scrubbing the tail and my torso. Then I washed myself off with water and crawled out of the tub. I dried myself with my powers and I morphed back into a human with two legs. 

I stood up from the ground and put on a black shirt with a blue and black plaid button up.  I put on black pants and black and white sneakers. Then I walked out of the bathroom and fell face first onto the bed. I groaned and turned over. I checked my phone and it said 6:45. I could leave now and make it on time or I could sleep some more and be late. Hmmm. Toughie.

I wanted to leave my bed but I felt like a huge weight was holding me down. I sighed. Skip school and make my mom mad, my teacher mad, my principal mad, and Annabeth mad. Or go to school and be bored out of my life to the point where writing on myself is interesting. I sighed again.

"Universe!" I yelled, "GIVE ME A SIGN!"

I waited for a few seconds and nothing happened. I shrugged and grinned and that's when a flock of owls came to my window and started pecking the glass. I jumped up and tried to shoo them away. When they were finished it said, "take your lazy *** to school if you even want to THINK about dating my daughter". Wow, I murmured.

"Fine," I grumbled. I walked out of my room yawning. My eyes felt heavy.

I walked out of the house and shivered. It was freezing outside. I stopped at the front porch and looked at the snow falling down. I grinned to myself. "Well, guess I cant go to school," I said happily. The sky rumbled. Suddenly, it stopped snowing. And the snow started to melt fast. I groaned.

"Run," a voice said in my mind, "I can only keep it up for 10 minutes!" I sprinted to school fast. I looked at my watch. 2 more minutes and I was only half way there. Once I reached the school, I skid under the roof and it started snowing immediately. I leaned against the wall, feeling super tired. Then I trudged up the stairs. People were in the hallways and some were heading into class. I was the last one into my class but I wasn't late. The teacher looked shocked.

"Percy is on...time," he said, "its a miracle." The class laughed but I just rolled my eyes and sat in my seat.

That class was boring. I almost fell asleep. Its that feeling you get when your eyes get heavy and you kind of lean back and then you snap your head back to the front. Luckily, no one was behind me since I was in the last row. And the teacher didn't see because Cleo and Rikki pretty much blocked the view. But Bella was secretly video recording it.

"Blackmail," she said, once we exited the class. I glared at her.

"Alright," I said shrugging, "but don't be mad when your phone goes mysteriously  missing.I did jazz hands on mysteriously. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't make me tempted," she replied, tucking her phone safely in her backpack.

What she doesn't know is about 2 kids named the stolls who are sons of Hermes and could get that phone in under 7.53253 seconds.

We both entered my next class but separated. I sat by Annabeth and we basically talked the whole time. We were partners on a social studies report but that didn't stop me from doing my best to distract her which Im probably being scowled upon by Athena. The thunder did rumble like 3 times when I made a joke, distracting her.

After that class and many other classes, we went to lunch. Lunch was fine. The food could have been better though. Then I had many other classes. I basically stopped drying during 5th period though. My brain shut down during all the tests. After school, the intercom blared, "PERCY JACKSON, REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE". I sighed. This was kind of normal at my old school.

"What did you do?" Annabeth sighed.

"Nothing," I replied, "I think...hey, it'll be fine. I hope." Annabeth rolled her eyes and kissed me on the cheek as I headed to the office.

As I walked, I began to wonder what I had did wrong. They couldn't have found out about the green ooze prank or the Vaseline prank on that ashy teacher so what did I do? Right when I entered the office, I knew I had done something terrible.

The principal gestured for me to take a seat. I cautiously sat down in the brown leather chair and faced him. He grinned nicely. I put my hands in my pockets. I made it seem like I was just bored but really I had my hand gripped on riptide. A lot of my teachers or schoolmates have turned out to be monsters over the past years. Can never be to careful.

"Now, Percy," the principal said, "we have recently realized your grades are lower than my dating life." I snickered at this and then stopped. That was an insult, right?

"We are giving you a tutor," the principal replied, "don't you dare make her quit on purpose. You have all F's right now. A tutor is exactly what you need."

I shrugged. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Bella," she replied, "and I swear to god if you even think about trying to make her quit, you will be expelled. Got it?" I threw up my hands in defeat.

"Relax principal," I said, "we are friends. I wouldn't dare make her mad." He smiled at this and nodded. I grinned back.

When I exited the office, I came up to Bella with a smile. She halted to a stop and stared at me suspiciously. "Pull my finger," I said, pointing out my finger. She glared at me. I shrugged and put my hands back in my pocket.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"What?" she asked suspiciously again.

"I know who your going to tutor," I said to Bella. Bella perked up at this.

"Is it that really cute guy in English?" she asked. I shook my head.

"It's that really cute guy in math," I replied. She raised an eyebrow.

"Ronald?" she asked excitedly. I shook my head. She thought for a while.

"Chris Tucker?" she asked dreamily. I shook my head.

"Well then who?" she asked angrily.

"Me!" I said excitedly. The smile on her face melted and she marched towards the principal office. I smiled and followed her with a grin. Ah, im going to make her tutoring me a living Tartarus. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!