CHAPTER SEVEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY

Luckily for me, school was finally over. I watched as Annabeth walked out of her classroom talking to Thalia. I smiled to myself and ran after her but was intercepted by Mohawk. "Where are you going, Jackson?" he asked me, cracking his knuckles.

"To your funeral if you don't get out of my way," I seethed. He laughed at me.

"I see someone already messed up your face," he replied, "time for me to mess up your bones." Before he could hit me, the water fountain next to him explode. Water flew onto him, soaking him from head to toe. And I wasn't the one who did it.

I turned around to see Cleo, Rikki, and Bella side by side smiling. I grinned at them and ran around Mohawk towards Annabeth and Thalia who had already left. I followed them out of the school building towards the beach. Eventually I caught up to them and slid right in front of them. Thalia glared at me as if I had just killed someone.

"What do you want?" Thalia menacingly said. Her tone scared me. It would scare you too, considering she could strike you with a lightning bolt at any moment.

"I wanted to speak to Annabeth," I pleaded, "alone." Thalia glared at me, staying put.

"Please?" I asked both of them. They didn't budge. I sighed. Unbelievable.

"Leave me alone Percy," Annabeth said angrily.

"Im trying to explain myself," I begged.

"I already know," she said angrily, stepping towards me. I stepped back out of fear.

"You don't actually," I replied, "and I would like to tell you if Thalia would just go!" Thalia glared at me.

"I'll see you at the snack bar," Thalia said, walking away. Annabeth sighed and glared up at me. I smiled, hoping she wouldn't stab me.

"Wanna take a walk?" I asked. She glared at me.

"No?" I asked, "okay."

I felt extremely nervous. "Okay so, I didn't cheat on you. I swear on the River of Styx I didn't cheat on you." Thunder rumbled in the sky. When Annabeth saw I didn't die, her expression softened and she let her hands fall by her side.

"Then what was she doing in your room?" she asked.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Bella leaning against a tree, glaring at me. She kept shaking her head as if threatening me to tell Annabeth.

"Listen Annabeth, Im a-" before I could respond, a wave of water doused Annabeth. She winced and looked down at her soaking wet form. I looked at Cleo, Rikki, and Bella smiling at me. I glared back.

"Really Percy?" she asked angrily.

"It wasn't me!" I yelled in defense.

"Sure it wasn't," she replied angrily.

"Can we go to the beach?" I asked. She glared at me.

"Please?" I begged. She nodded and we walked to the beach.

"I want to show you something," I said once we got to the waves.

BELLA

"Stop him!" Cleo said quickly.

I ran over to them and watched as Percy spread his arms wide, waiting for the water to crash onto him. Instead, I ran towards them and pushed Percy backwards, hugging him. "Last night was fun," I said. Annabeth glared at me and then walked away. Percy pushed me off.