CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

(A/N: SHOULD I CONTINUE THE STORY? I'm kind of trying to figure it out but feedback would also be helpful.)

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY

EVERYONE WAS REALLY HAPPY I WASNT DEAD! But I made them swear on the river of styx to not tell my mom otherwise she was going to kill me. They all swore. Now, I'm in my room reading a book. That's right. I read. Rachel sent me a book about all my adventures. Its called Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. The second book is called Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. Third book is called Percy Jackson and the Titans curse. This one is where I met Rachel. The fourth was called Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth. I had no idea Annabeth was jealous. Then I read Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian. I decided not to give that one to Annabeth since it mentioned mine and Rachel kiss. I didn't need her killing someone, specifically Rachel.

I read them really quickly too. Then I gave the rest to Bella who finished book one in a day. She said I was a sarcastic little jerk and I insult the gods way to much. But it was just book one. She doesn't know the half of it yet. I thanked Rachel for the books and now I was reading the Heroes of Olympus that mentions Jason, Leo, and Piper's quest. I've gotta admit, they had a pretty easy first quest compared to mine. Sigh.

Leo was hilarious in this book. Jason was a little full of himself in this one also. Not much changed there but Jason has grown out of it. Piper is still Piper but less braggy in this book. Then I read the son of Neptune which mentioned the quest with my best buddies Hazel and Frank! Gods, now I know how Grover felt.

Then I read the Mark of Athena. The fight with Jason was odd. I probably wouldn't have won. The guy can control lightning and we were in a desert. Then again, I can create hurricans and I can also start earthquakes. So maybe I would have won. Hmmmm. Hard to guess. And the ending was sad. I hate Arachne. Annabeth didn't deserve that or Tartatrus. No one deserves Tarturas. Except maybe Octavian, Kronos, Gaia, The Minotaur, and all the other monsters I have ever defeated. House of Hades was awesome also. Blood of Olympus kind of sucked for me because I had no point of view but oh well. It was still a good book.

I think I've been in my room for a week now, just reading while Annabeth either does her homework or reads some of the books with me. I hid the 5th book from her though. So hurray! She was kind of mad with the second book when it talked about Calypso. I don't know if she was more mad that I just left her there or more mad that I was there in the first place. She is kind of confusing to be honest.

School has been out for Christmas break in case you were wondering and we have had no monster attacks, thankfully. I think Australia was a good idea. Also my mom had the baby! She let me pick the name so we named her Bianca Zoe Jackson. Nico and Thalia liked the name for sure. And I liked it too. Life was good for now. I wonder what other adventures await me.