CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY: 

When I woke up, I already knew something was off. I flung the covers off myself, expecting to see a mermaid tail, but all I saw was my legs. I grinned. I thought I would transform without water. With a cheery grin, I got up and took a bath. The weird thing is, when I took a bath, I hadn't transformed. I've gotta admit, I was really happy about that. Maybe this mermaid curse had gone away. 

After I got done showering, I put on a black jacket, white t shirt, black pants, and some white vans. Then I combed my hair back but it ended up just being messier. I looked at my hair a little. It looked a little to long. I looked at the scissors on the counter and smiled. Then I began chopping. When I finished, I loved my new hair.

(A/N: THIS IS HOW HE LOOKS)

BEFORE: 

AFTER: 

(A/N: But my hair was black

(A/N: But my hair was black. And minus the suit.)

I grinned at myself. Then I scooped the fallen hair into the trash can and walked out of my room. I checked the time on my watch. 5:24. I grinned as I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. Then I began my quiet walk to school. Surprisingly, I wasn't going to be late. 

When I arrived at school, 10 minutes before the bell, my teacher had a look of utter shock on her face. I couldn't help but grin. I sat down in a seat by Bella who was also looking at me with widened eyes.

"How are you early?" she asked.

I shrugged in response. "I can be early if I want," I replied.

She laughed. Then when she realized I was serious she widened her eyes. "Who are you and what have you done with the real Percy Jackson. And what's up with your hair?"

I frowned. "You don't like it?" I asked.

"Its ho-" she caught herself, "its cool. Um...just why did you cut it?"