A cut for a name

(Warnings: Strong Language, depression, cutting and implied character death/ suicide)
.
.
.
.
.
A cut for a name,
A name for a cut.
Whore, fat, dirty slut

Drip drip drop goes the blood as he hisses at the pain. But he doesn't mind, it helps him know. It helps his believe. It reassures him that he's not just part of someone's made up, twisted imagination. That he's a real human being who deserves better than what he has right now. Wait- scratch that last bit. He deserves everything that's happened to him. This is what he gets for being alive. He doesn't deserve to live. He sees himself as a stain on this pure white sheet we call the earth....

A cut for a name
A name for a cut
Whore, fat, dirty slut

A simple Rhyme he made up the second time he picked up his 'only friend'. It helps him cope, distracts him. He hates himself for doing this. What would his mama say if she saw him now? Nothing good that's for sure. She'd probably give him a scolding or something. He gives a small chuckle at that thought, as he was probably right.

A cut for a name
A name for a cut
Whore, fat, dirty slut

He looked out the window at the stars shining bright.Oh how he wished he could join them. To be free of this eternal hell. Suddenly, he had an idea. What was stopping him from becoming a star?

Nothing. That's what

He grabbed his pocket blade as he looked up at himself in the mirror. Two shiny tear trails marked his once tan, vibrant, freckled cheeks. Now they were lifeless, and the cheekbones easily showed through the skin. His eyes were almost closed in an attempt at a smile. His mouth was turned upwards, but the smile was full of sorrow, not happiness. He brought the blade to his neck and pressed lightly, drawing a small amount of blood. It hurt, but he craved for more.

"Goodbye, everyone, Hope you all get over me soon. Oh who I'm I kidding, they probably won't even notice I'm gone"

He laughed again, this time louder. He laughed so hard, all the while tears spilled down his cheeks. He pressed the blade harder, and harder, and harder....

"Forgive me, mama..."
.
.
.
.
(Word count: 384
My first ever angst story! What do y'all think? I know it's dark af, but I'm a sucker for Langst 😂. Also, this is the accounts new admin, Wendy! It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope you enjoy my first book in this page! ^-^
Leave you're opinions in comments below, and if you liked it drop a vote!
HASTA LA PASTA READERS! ~ Wendy-Chan)
Ps: I am a hetalia fanatic))
PPs: HongIce is ma OTP for life)))