Weddings

[Does anyone read these? Cause the last one was about Hanahaki and I thought People would react lol
Also Keith and Lance aren't dating in the first scenario]
.
.
.
"Hey Lance, wanna go to the coffee shop down the street?"

Keith Kogane yelled to his roommate. Lance stuck his head out from the bathroom door, face covered in a green, sticky mask.

"Sure! Let me just wash this off real quick!"

He yelled back, rushing back into the room. When Lance was out of sight, Keith leaned against the wall behind him, a small blush covering his cheeks. He'd never admit it, but he had it hard for Lance.

"I'm ready!"

He heard the boy yell, and turned around to face him. Lance was wearing a light blue skirt that belonged to his sister, Allura, who also stayed in the flat, and a pink crop top, also Allura's. A bright blush spread across Keith's face as he looked the other male over. He knew about Lance's love of wearing make up and girls clothes, but really!?

"L-LANCE, WHAT THE HELL!! G-G-GET SOME C-CLOTHES ON FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Keith's entire face was red as a rose, and all Lance did was laugh. He laughed hard and loud. Once he was done, he gave Keith a kiss on the cheek, and bolted it out the door.

"SEE YA MULLET"

He yelled as he ran off. Keith was so confused....did Lance like him back!?

"H-HEY, WAIT UP ASSHOLE!"

Guess they both forgot about Lance's outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 year time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Keith, you wanna go on a walk later? We can play pooh sticks off the bridge!"

Lance yelled from upstairs excitedly. Keith looked up from his beloved knife collection and yelled back

"Sounds like a plan!"

Lance grabbed everything necessary;
Blue skirt? ✓
Crop top? ✓
Box? ✓
Ring? ✓

'Everything's ready'

~Time skip~

Lance and Keith leaned over the edge of the bridge, watching the sticks float in the current.

"I'm so gonna beat you, mullet!"

The Cuban boy yelled excitedly, cheering his stick on from above.

"We'll see about that!"

The American idiot yelled back, seeing as his stick was going faster. Just as the reached the other side of the bridge, Keith's surpassed Lance's stick and won the race.

"HECK YEAH! TAKE THAT LANCE!"

He yelled as he jumped up excitedly.

"Alright, alright, you win. Here, have a prize"

He said as he slowly pulled out a small black box from the pocket in his skirt.

"What do you mea...."

Keith trailed off, absolutely speechless.

"....so this is why you wore that outfit"

He stuttered out quietly, looking at the purple ring in awe.

"So is that a yes?"

Lance's voice went high at end, nervously shrinking back.

"Y-yes! YES YES YES YES YES!!!"

Keith yelled as he jumped onto his boyfriend-now fiance-and wrapped his arms tightly around Lance's neck. Lance gently kissed Keith, slipping the ring onto his finger gently.

"Thank you, love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day,

The day of the wedding.

Hunk was Lance's best man, and Shiro was Keith's. Pidge was the flower girl, and Matt was the priest. Why? Not even Lance knew, but he didn't mind. As long as he could marry Keith, everything would be fine.

He stood at the church altar, dressed in a fancy black suit, bowtie and all. He fiddled with his sleeves, waiting anxiously

Suddenly, the doors of the large room opened, and there stood

A paramedic, dressed head to toe in bright yellow.

"Is this the wedding of Keith Kogane and Lance McClain?"

She yelled, looking around.

"Y-yes, why do you ask?"

Allura replied, quite confused.

"Well, Mr. Kogane has gotten into an accident, a truck slid across the road and smashed into his transport. He's being rushed to the hospital as we speak"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 year time skip~

He couldn't take it anymore.

2 years he'd been without Keith, 2 years!!

The blood flowed steadily down his arm, seeping through the multiple cuts in his skin. It'd been like this ever since that fateful day.

The day when Keith was taken from him in a drunken accident.

He leaned against his bathroom cuboards, knife in hand, surrounded by his own blood.

He knew he would die here, there was no escaping fate. If there was, Keith would still be here.

He leaned his head back, closing his eyes as he slowly lost consciousness.

"Death...Yeah, death seems nice"