coffee shop boy

Ghoul!Keith x Human!Lance Tokyo ghoul au)

• Keith's p.o.v

"KEITH, GET UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR JOB"

I heard the booming voice of my brother, Shiro, screaming throughout our apartment.

"....Alright"

I replied groggily, slowly rising up and slowly stretching out my stiff limbs. I took a glance at my alarm clock next to my bed, just to see that it reads 11:53 am...Welp, shit.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER, BASTARD"

I screamed as I ran towards the bathroom. I quickly grabbed a couple wipes and scrubbed my armpits, sprayed some deodorant, and ran back to my room to grab my usual work clothes.

"Not my fault you like you're sleep"

I heard shiro mumble as I ran into the kitchen, quickly grabbing an apple to eat on my way to work. I worked in a small coffee shop on the corner of Garrison street, 'Blue blade coffee' to be exact.

It was a fun job, Don't get me wrong, but it gets a little boring sometimes. The only reason I want to head early today is because every Wednesday, a cute boy comes in and sits at the window seat, doodling in his notepad. Whenever he orders food or drink, he always comes to me, and flirts like there's no tomorrow. I can't believe it gets me every time...

I ran down Shatt street, quickly gobbling down my food whilst trying not to choke on it. When I arrived at blue blade, I ran behind my counter while grabbing an apron and little hat that I had to wear. I have the stupid thing, so it'll probably "Disappear" by the end of the day. I finished trying the knot around my waist, when I heard the bell ring, and footsteps coming closer towards me.

"Welcome to blue blade, how can I help you?"

I asked the newest customer as I looked up only to see...him.

"What's up mullet!"

The so called 'Tailor' of Altea high...
Lance mcfuckingClain, the cutest lil shit ever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
(1: you can find the rest of this story on my own wattpad account
kimiko-honda

2: I POSTED THIS CAUSE I REALLY WANNA SAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 5K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH I'M SOBBING 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

3: next story will contain Shance, so sorry if you don't like that!

4: what should I do for 5k? Face reveal or...?)