Active

@ me last chapter; Wtf??? You depressed piece of shit, calm down edgelord™. Stop being sad and go downstairs to the kitchen, make yourself some hot chocolate, make a bowl of Coco pops or sm, and watch some Macdoesit to calm down and feel better. Don't whack yourself over the head with a bottle, call up a pal and just...talk? Idk. I know you aren't reading this cause well, I'm in the future; but seriously, talk to someone.

Uh, hi guys! Sorry about last chapter, I'd been away in the countryside and hadn't spoken to any friends for 2 and a half weeks so I was feeling p bummed out. Just had an off day was all. Thanks for all the super nice comments, it honestly made me feel so much better and I couldn't be more thankful to all of you, honestly I really appreciate it so very much. Some good did come out of it though, as a lot of you really liked the style of writing used in the last chapter. Oh yeah, back to topic. So since I wanna be more active but have no inspo, I'm gonna turn to you guys! Please comment below some chapters that you wanna see! Also, I wanna do this thing we're I try to answer a question from my readers every chapter. Idk I just want to interact with you guys a bit more I guess. So, uh, leave prompts and questions for me below!!

((Y'all are probably pissed at me for another filler sksksksjdv forgive me ;_;

~ Wendy