A petal for my love 3 (Finale)

(I'm so fucking sorry)
.
.
.
.
.
"Dear Lance,
                       Please meet me in the kitchen, I have something that I'd like to confess. You don't have to if you don't want to! But I'm would really appreciate it...
~ Meme god"

Why did Pidge want him in the kitchen? He shrugged, and slowly sat up from his bed, stretching his arms tiredly. He yawned, then stood up on his feet, slowly dragging himself out.

He shut the door behind him, quietly tip-toeing to the kitchen. He was walking past Shiro's room when he heard some...odd, noises.

'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc k"

He bolted past the room, not wanting to hear anymore. When he reached the kitchen, he was surprised to see Matt there instead of the tiny pidgeon. 

Matt looked over at him, a relieved smile on his face. Lance had a quick look-over the rebel pilot, curious as to why he was wanted in the kitchen

"Hey Lance!"

Matt said, smiling brightly. Lance blushed a bit, grinning Matt

"Heya meme god!"

He leaned his elbow on the counter, resting his head on his hand.

"What d'ya need?"

The Cuban bit questioned.

"W-well, I wanted to ask you something....
Willyougooutwithmeplease!?"

Matt rushed his sentence at the end, turning into a blushing mess. He looked away, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Lance looked at Matt, gulping nervously.

"Matt..."

"I'm so sorry"

The blue paladin leaned his arms over the cold stone, sobbing loudly. He screamed in agony, wishing he could turn back time to that one specific moment.

"Why did I reject you!?"

He cried heavily, not wanting to accept reality.

Matt had died from hanahaki