A petal for my love

(almost at 10k reads SCREE CH
Also to note, Matt is already living with the team in the castle ) 

.

.

.

.

"ARGH!"

The Cuban boy lay on his tiled bathroom floor, chin resting on the seat of his toilet, and blood dripping down the side of his mouth. In the bowl of the toilet, sat three pretty golden petals, floating together amongst the crimson water. He sat gasping for air, needing the oxygen to fill his lungs so he could make this dizzy feeling go away quicker. As he sat there, an image ran through his mind-

Keith.fucking.kogane

He hated him, he really did! if it wasn't for him, he wouldn't be here, throwing up in his toilet! he wouldn't be choking  on blood and petals, and he wouldn't be dying...

-Time skip brought to you by Kirumi Tojo-

Shiro placed a hand on Keith's shoulder, kissing his cheek before the red paladin left to join the Bom and let his boyfriend take over the back lion. Keith blushed lightly as he turned around, pecking shiro's lips before running away, not even giving Lance a second glance- wait, he didn't even give him a first one.

As Keith slowly faded from his vision, Lance felt a tickling feeling in his throat.

'not now, not now, not fucking now!!!'

He screamed mentally, getting the familiar sensation building up in his stomach. He throat started to burn, and something started to rise up. It felt much larger than anything he had thrown up before, and panic instantly rose within him. When no one was looking, he bolted it away, running into the nearest toilet he could see- right in the middle of the hall.

He ran into the room and collapsed against the toilet, coughing and spluttering as he pounded on his chest, trying to bring it up. He began to cough violently, bringing up a few drops of blood as he did. The large object was well and truly stuck, and he was slowly choking on the petals. He had figured out by now what it was;

He was coughing up a whole flower.

~~~~~~~3rd pov of Matt~~~~~~~

Matt was strolling along the castle halls, trying to figure out where his amazing little sister's room was. He was walking along a certain corridor, trailing his hands along the walls. He was absolutely astounded by the designs, the technology, the structure, all of it! He had been lightly pressing different light-up spots on the walls, when he pressed one that opened up a door.

He was greeted with the most horrifying sight he'd ever seen, and let me tell you he had seen some shit.

Lance McClain, the mighty blue paladin, was dead.

He was slumped over the edge of the toilet seat, surrounded by blood all over the floor. The toilet bowl was also full of blood, and was that....

Flower petals?

Matt eyes widened as he realised what was going on with the paladin, and screamed at the top of his throat

"LANCE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(CLIFF HANGER XD

I love this so much, definitely my new favourite of mine. Anyways, sorry for the cliff hanger but it's 01:14 am here and I'm on an island to suprise my friend for his birthday! I'll update when I come home, or when we reach 10k reads, whatever comes first; until then I'll see y'all later!)

(Ps: Kirumi Tojo is a character from danganronpa V3, and she is my waifu ilhsm 😂