You didn't remember part.2

(77 reads!?!? With only 2 chapters?! Thank you guys so much!!!! Sorry I left y'all hanging so long, I just started secondary school and I have hardly any time to write ;-; Also, I'll be taking story requests from now on, so please comment some ideas that you would like to see! Now on with the Langst!!! ~ Wendy)
*
*
*
*
"You remembered..."
He whispered as he slowly turned his head around. The person was standing right I front of him, and wrapped their arms around his shoulders.
"Allura...?"
He questioned slowly, scared that this was a dream, and that she would disappear if he blinked.
"I don't know why you're crying, but please tell me"
She said quietly as she sat down next to the Cuban boy. He looked down at his feet and started telling her everything that happened. Once he finished the story, he looked up at the princess. She was frowning, and lance took notice of the confusion in her eyes.
"I can't believe them! And they call themselves family! I never expected them to forget you're birthday, or not even acknowledge you! I am ashamed of them!"
She said bitterly. You could tell how mad she really was just by looking at her. She stormed over to Lance's desk, taking a glance at the cake sitting there. She felt her heart shatter as she read the words scribbled on top.
"Space family...."
She muttered sadly as she thought of everyone ignoring Lance, and in his birthday of all days. She carefully picked it up, and with her other hand (and amazing balancing skills) she grabbed Lances hand and gently pulled him off the bed, motioning him to follow her. They quietly made their way through the castles corridors until they came to the main room (That place with the healing pods I forgot what it's called sorry ;-;) just to see decorations strung up across the walls, including a sigh reading 'Happy birthday our beloved blue paladin'. Allura turned around holding the cake out.
"Happy birthday Lance!"
She yelled and smiled. Tears welled up in the the boys eyes as he gasped, his hands raised to his mouth.
"I set it all up a while ago because I thought we should celebrate you're birthday together as a family. But, I guess it's just us 2. Sorry about that"
She said as she looked up at him.
"Now, let's cut this shall we?"
She said as she walked over to a table set up and picked up a knife and set the cake down.
"Y-yeah, lets" he said as he wiped the tears away and walked over to the Altean princess.
'Y'know, maybe this birthday won't be so bad...'
He thought as he smiled.
*
*
*
(Word count: 454
Aye that's the longest yet. Hope y'all enjoyed! Remember to request below ~ Wendy)