✰ Headcanons [ Keith ] ✰

➳  When Keith is sleeping, you sneak over to put his hair in pigtails.

➳  You steal his jacket and refuse to give it back, until he's very mad.

  ➳ He gets very shy when you compliment him.

➳ Forehead kisses.

➳ Keith glares at everyone who looks at you. Sometimes people don't approach you because of it

➳  When you're not with him, Keith secretly owns plushies and hugs them for comfort.

➳ Keith sometimes pushes you away since he needs frequent space.

➳ Since you know Keith more, you get to see his adorable moments such as his smiles, laugh, and scrunching up his nose in disgust.

➳ He goes to Lance and Shiro the most for advice. Lance teases him about it and Keith becomes flustered. Shiro has to calm him down about it.

➳ No matter how cold and awkward he is, you must hug him and show that you love him.

➳ Keith would constantly show you off to Lance in secret.

➳ When you and Keith argue, he thinks of many ways to apologize by writing corny love notes taught by Lance.

➳ Keith plays the guitar for you.

➳  Red would have to motivate Keith to flirt with you.

➳ He would try to pick flowers for you, but usually get hurt in the process since they all have thorns and poison ; anything for his love.

➳  Keith gets horny when he's sick, but doesn't realize it, such as nibbling on your neck or touching you while your trying to take care of him.

➳  You and Keith shower together when no ones around. He just loves to hug you and feel your skin under the warm water.

NSFW

➳ He may be cold and possessive but in bed he's a sub to you. It mainly switches up but Keith gets really turned on when he senses your confidence.

➳ Your kisses kill him. So give him the kisses on the neck and chest, then he'll surely break

➳ Biting. Keith loves to bite and nibble you, especially on your neck and ears. He can't resist.

➳ Keith has amazing fingers.

➳ Riding.

➳ Scratches on his back.

➳   He usually quiet unless you really get him going. You would need to shush him.

-