Big Fun || Heathers AU

A/N : so this one isn't specifically directed at any, but you just having fun with the others and getting lit mwahaha
This is sort of long and hard to write but I hope you enjoy!

-

"Allura please no." You begged as you felt the powder get applied to your face.

"Shut up [Name]." She hissed while setting down the palette. You watched her reach for the a small tube sitting on the stand. From what you could tell, it looked like mascara.

"Almost done." She said, cheerfully. You groaned as she applied more of the makeup.

Pidge and Shay walked into the room, looking all tidied up and pretty. They seemed to be chattering excitedly, from what you could hear.

You were the only one left out of the three girls, that hasn't finished getting ready.

Once Allura finished your horrible event, you heard the others gasped at you.

"Damn girl the boys are gonna be swooning all over you." Shay teased while nudging your shoulder. You smiled at her and tugged at your attire.

"I know who Lance is going to try to pick up tonight." Pidge sighed in a jokingly manner. You felt your face heat up a bit thinking about the Cuban boy.

Allura clapped her hands and grabbed her keys. "Now, now, let's get going ladies."

-

You all arrived at the destination of the party, which was Lotor's place. You looked out the window and noticed everyone also arriving; the music was blaring extremely loud, from the inside.

The four of you stepped out of Allura's car and began to walk towards the door.

"Alright girls don't forget." Shay said while turning around to face you.

Allura looked at her with a plain face knowing what she was going to say.

"Try to not get...so fucked up."

Typical Shay.

"Oh puhhh--leeeasse." Allura emphasized with a smirk on her face. She walked sassily, swaying her hips as she stepped up the steps towards the door.

"Let's just have some big fun."

Pidge laughed as she grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

-

The walls of the house were shaking from the big bass system, that blasted the music through the speakers. People all over the place were either dancing, drinking, or smoking.

You caught glimpse of the jocks all screaming "chug chug chug!" to a male with slight white hair.

He grabbed another cup and swiftly drank all of the liquor down. Hoots and yells were produced from his teammates as the opponent grabbed their cup. You took noticed of their jacket.

You could tell they're from a bike gang. He had a mullet and from a distance you could tell he had dark eyes.

"He's kinda hot." You thought while biting your lip. You began to squeeze your way through the crowd watching the boys go head on.