Thirty One || Christmas

fun fact: i hate christmas.

enjoy this official art!! anyways right now it's christmas eve where I'm at so merry Christmas Eve or day if it's day for you already <3 I'll make another post in the morning.

before you read, I lost my original draft to this, so I wrote this really fast cause I was upset. so if it sucks I'm sorry.

-

Shiro

➳ You and Shiro is that one power couple that would get invited to so many classical holiday parties. You guys do go, but Shiro has other plans. Instead he makes a reservation at a fancy restaurant on Christmas Eve and you guys would go out and enjoy yourself. Afterwards you guys would go for a nice stroll checking out the lights in the city and all the beautiful decorations. Shiro is a total babe when it comes to mistletoes though. You are oblivious to it, so he tries to shove you under one without being too obvious. He just wants a kiss aweeeeee.

Lance

Okay Lance freaking loves Christmas. He goes crazy buying decorations and setting everything up. Literally right after Halloween, he jumps straight to Christmas; forget thanksgiving. This boy would take you everywhere and anywhere to have a good time, whether it's dinner or ice skating. He even tries bringing you under a lot of mistletoes, just to snatch a bunch of kisses. Lance is the one who mainly throws the Christmas parties so you all would just go and have a great time and do gift exchanges with the group. Let's just say that you all would totally get wasted...on eggnog and pass out all over each other on the couch.

Keith

➳ Okay this pure boy isn't used to spending Christmas with someone, so he's really shy and awkward about it. He's always been alone. Because of that, he grew to dislike Christmas. You literally drag Keith around with you to buy a tree and go Christmas shopping, which annoys him a lot, even if he secretly loves seeing you like this. He finds it so interesting on how a holiday could change someone's heart and mind, no matter what age. You bring him to go ice skating, which is hilarious since he doesn't know how to do it. He literally clings onto you the whole time, being afraid that he's gonna fall on his face. On Christmas Eve, you two would just go and cuddle together, either watching a cheesy Christmas movie, or just talking and sipping hot chocolate. Let's not forget though..that it could get too romantic. One minute you are sippin' that drink and the next moment Keith got you pinned on the bed.

➳ "Looks like it's time to unwrap my early gift."

Pidge

➳ Pidge has a love-hate relationship with Christmas. She hates the Christmas music and all the joyfulness and cheer. It's really annoying to her, especially back with Matt would sing Christmas songs constantly. When you stepped into her life, part of that saltiness changed. She secretly loves how excited you get over his holiday. So you guys would settle down and watch a movie. Turns out on Christmas Day, Pidge was the one who woke up first and jumped all over you to open gifts. She hates it when you give her gifts because she thinks she doesn't deserve them.

➳ "[Name], I appreciate it but-"
➳ "Nope. Shut up and Merry Christmas."

Hunk

➳ Hunk has such a soft spot for Christmas, especially when it comes to baking Christmas treats and cookings. You guys would just stay up all night and figure out how to build multiple gingerbread houses. On Christmas morning, you would wake up to a wonderful Christmas breakfast made by him. You just give him so many kisses and shower him with gifts for doing all of this. He blushes so hard after, it's adorable.

Allura

➳ Allura gets so excited about Christmas. She would tell you stories about the 'Santa Claus' back on Altea. It's as if she becomes a kid again on this day. Usually you and Allura would go out for a simple dinner and just walk around the city looking at lights. When you guys get home, you would just cuddle up by the fire place and just unwrap gifts a little earlier.

Lotor

➳ This man istg. Lotor would take you out to a very, very, fancy but romantic dinner. After the dinner he would swoop you up and bring you home immediately. He can't keep his hands off you, especially how Christmas Eve sets the mood. You guys would have very passionate Christmas Eve sex. Mmmm, such a man. The following morning on Christmas Day, he would shower you with a bunch of kisses and small gifts. You feel like a loser though, because he bought you so many and you only got one gift. When he opens it though, he sheds tears cause it's so thoughtful.

➳ "GoodMorning, Kitten. How was your early gift last night?"
➳ "Oh shut up."
➳ "Merry Christmas, Love."

Matt

➳ You guys would go to one of Lance's parties and just chill and have fun. He helps Lance hold an ugly Christmas sweater contest and tries to win every time. It's so embarrassing but you love him. Then when you get home, this dork would literally make you stay up till 12 am to open his gifts, no matter how tired you are. He's just super excited!! Then on Christmas morning, he shakes you like crazy to wake up and have an amazing Christmas breakfast.

➳ "Matt, I can't find the candy canes. Do you kno-"
➳ *looks at Matt with his mouth full of candy canes*
➳ "whamft (what?)"