Thirty Four || Wearing Their Clothes

hiya.

-

Shiro

Feels absolutely blessed. Seeing you in his clothes is such a wonderful sight to Shiro, especially when you wear his vest. It's so big on you, but that's what makes it extremely cute. He gets all hot and flustered, knowing you could pull off his clothes that well.

Lance

Wearing his clothes is an absolute turn on for Lance. When you walked out with his jacket on, he was red all in the face to the tip of his ears. Then he quickly got a hold of himself and gave you the biggest, wildest smirk. You get the idea.

Keith

Keith finds it really attractive, but he doesn't comment about it. Although, the one thing he can't resist, is when you wear one of his black tees right after sex. He think it makes you look so angelic, exposing your skin in his clothes, especially when he just "had" you. Lookin' like a whole snack.

Pidge

Usually it's Pidge who steals your clothes but when you do, Pidge doesn't mind it at all. She honestly doesn't comment or care either. Although, she might whisper a small "you look great."

Hunk

Finds it extremely, freakin' cute when you wear his clothes. You're such a blessed image. His favorite thing though, is when you would wear his bandana while working. Hunk doesn't mind it at all.

Allura

Sometimes you get really curious and find yourself looking through Allura's dresses and older attire. Allura sometimes catches you modeling in them, spinning around in circles, and having a blast. She loves seeing you like that. You're such a princess. Her princess.

Lotor

" [Name], have you seen my-"

Pauses as he watches you try to fit in some of his suits. Once you managed to get in it, he eyes you up and down hungrily. Your curves surprisingly show really well, and it's a gorgeous sight in his eyes. He instantly rushes to you, throws you over his shoulder, and quickly walks to his room.

Matt

Is feeling extremely blessed. The first time he saw you in one of his clothes, is when he came out of the shower seeing you checking yourself out in the mirror. You didn't notice him yet, but he he stood there blushing madly. Now he begs you to put his clothes on, once in a while. Matt shows you off to everyone, blabbering about how hot you look.