2. Meeting splinter.

The turtles walked you through the sewers as you held the hand of the eldest turtle, who's name you learned to be Leonardo, or Leo for short. You had looked at the turtles curiously. Despite being only four, you knew that they weren't normal turtles. They walked on two legs and talked and were about your height. They were nothing like the turtles you saw on tv. Maybe they were a different breed?

"What are we going to tell Splinter?" Mikey, the turtle with freckles and baby blue eyes asked his brothers.
"Maybe the truth?" Donnie, the mud-red eyes turtles suggested.
"Don't be stupid" Raph huffed, rolling his lime green eyes. Donnie rolled his eyes at his hotheaded brother.
"Maybe we should tell him" Leo shrugged.
"Tell me what?" a voice asked from seemingly nowhere, startling the turtles and causing them to squeal.
"Dad!" Leo asked surprised.
"Uh..." Leo trailed off. Splinter eyed the small girl that held his hand.
"Where did you find her?" Splinter asked curiously.
"We found her in the sewer!" Mikey grinned. His brothers glared at him.
"In the sewer, where I asked you to specifically not go?". The turtles nodded sheepishly. Splinter sighed.
"So, what are we gonna do with her father?" Leo asked his dad curiously. Splinter raised an eyebrow.
"Well, we can't just send her off on her own. My sons, I will adopt her, but you have to promise me that you will take some responsibility and look after your sister. Can you promise me that?" Splinter asked his sons, who nodded.
"We have a sister!" Mikey shouted into the silence. Splinter chuckled.