24. Coming out to your brothers and father.

"You alright?" Donnie asked as you paced. You looked up in surprise. You didn't even know he was there.
"What? Totally" you lied. Donnie raised an eye ridge, seeing right through your lie.
"Alright alright. There's something I need to tell everyone. Can you get the others?" you asked your brother, who nodded and walked off to get the others.

A few minutes later, Donnie was back with your brothers and father.
"You have something you wish to tell us?" your father asked curiously. You nodded.
"This is extremely hard for me to say, and I have to idea how you'll react. Maybe you'll be happy, maybe you'll kick me out" you frowned and then sighed.
"I'm bisexual" you confessed while looking down at your feet. It was silent for a few moments.
"That means you like boys and girls right?" Mikey asked curiously. You nodded.
"Cool! That means you have more people to love!" Mikey beamed. You smiled softly.
"Twice the people you can date, ok that is pretty cool" Raph grinned. You smiled.
"Love is love (Y/N)" Leo smiled softly. You looked up and sent him a smile before looking at Donnie, who shrugged.
"Well I don't mind who you date. Like Leo said, love is love. You can't help who you love. Overall, I'm not homophobic at all, and I'm super proud of you" Donnie smiled. You smiled back and then looked at your father, who had been silent the whole time. You were most worried about your fathers reaction as he grew up in a less accepting time.
"I would never kick you out my daughter. You're my daughter, who you love doesn't change anything" your father spoke softly. You smiled and hugged him.