19. Fighting with your brothers.

Leo: "Detention? Detention?!" Leo shouted as soon as you walked into the lair. You rolled your eyes and moved towards your room, but Leo stopped you.
"You can't just go around punching people (Y/N)" Leo sighed.
"You can't just go around fighting people Leo" you mocked before walking around him and to your room.

Raph: "She aims" you whispered from the doorway of the dojo, a balloon in your hand.
"She fires" you say normally, throwing the ballon, which successfully hit Raph in the head.
"She scores!" you cheered. Raph turned around with a glare.
"Uh oh" you mutter.
"Uh oh is right. Seriously (Y/N)? You're such a child! Grow up!" Raph shouted. You frowned before walking to your room.

Donnie: You walk into Donnie's lab, a smile on your face.
"Hey Donnie, could you help me with my schoolwork please?" you asked politely as Donnie worked on, whatever it is he was working on.
"No (Y/N), I'm busy".
"Pleeeease" you begged.
"No (Y/N), you need to learn to do some of the work yourself".
"But you always help me" you pouted.
"I said no! Why do you have to be so stupid?!" Donnie shouted, surprising you. You wiped your eyes before walking off to your room.

Mikey: "Booyah! I win!" you cheered as Mikey pouted.
"Aw come on Mikey, maybe you'll win the next game" you smiled.
"No! Why'd you have to win?! I hate you!" Mikey shouted before storming off, leaving you surprised and heartbroken.