13. First big party.

"Hey homeschool!" the southern twanged voice that always made you smile called out. You smiled and turned to see Max.
"Hey blondie" you retorted with a cheeky grin. She rolled her yes but had a smile on her face.
"What's up?".
"You, are coming to my party tonight" Max stated.
"I am am I?" you asked, eyebrow raised, an amused smile on your face.
"Yup, see you tonight" Max grinned before walking off.

"Hey dad?" you asked as you walked into the lair.
"Yes (Y/N)?" your dad replied from the kitchen, so that's where you headed.
"Can I go to a party tonight please? A friend from school invited me".
"I don't see why not" Splinter nodded.
"Thanks dad! I'll go and get ready" you smiled and headed to your room.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Raph asked curiously as you walked out of your room. He was surprised to even see you in a dress.
"I'm going to a party. A friend from school invited me" you answered.
"Who's this friend?" Raph asked, now extra curious.
"Max" you answered simply.
"Is Max a boy or girl?".
"Bye Raphie".
"Hey!".

"Dang homeschool, you scrub up nice, though you looked ready for church" Max teased. You blushed. Max chucked and grabbed your hand.
"Come on homeschool, we're dancing" Max smirked.