8. Bumps and bruises.

You winced as the sharp knife sliced your hand. With a small whimper, you pulled your hand out of the soapy water and grabbed a tea towel, holding it to your hand.
"(Y/N)?" Donnie asked curiously, having heard your whimpers as he walked out of his lab. You whipped around, staring at him in fear. He eyed your hand, his eyes widening when he noticed the blood soaking through the tea towel.
"(Y/N)!" he shouted as he rushed to you.
"Let me look at it" he ordered lightly. You held you hand up, wincing when you removed the tea towel.
"You're gonna need stitches. Go to my lab, I'll get father". You nodded and walked off to the lab.

"How did this happen?" your father asked as he walked into the lab, grabbing the required equipment he needed to stitch up your hand.
"I accidentally cut my hand while washing up" you answered sheepishly. Splinter rose an eyebrow.
"And why were you washing up? You and your brothers don't need to do chores like that for a few more years" Splinter spoke as he started to stitch up your hand.
"I was making a mutation day cake for my brothers" you shrugged.
"You were?" Donnie asked in surprise. You nodded. Splinter smiled softly.
"You could of came to me for help my daughter. Always remember, I, and your brothers will always be here for you. You can always come to us if you need to" you father stated. You nodded.
"Now, lets go, we have a cake to finish" your father smiled as he helped you down from the makeshift medical bed. You and Donnie looked at each other, grinning.

Note*
The reason why you know how to cook a cake is because you watched a lot of tv. Your parents never really cared for whatever reason.