5. You're sick.

You tried not to cry as you threw up into the toilet. You had woken up really early in the morning, feeling really sick. You had a runny nose and headache, your throat burned, and currently, you were throwing up. Until you ate more, you were going to get really sick really easily. According to Donnie, you had a weak immune system. Donnie had asked you what happened before they found you, but you refused to tell him the truth.

"(Y/N)?" a tired voice asked. You turned slightly to see Donnie, who instantly perked up at the sight of you.
"Are you ok?" he asked, worried. You shook your head and dry heaved, tears falling down your cheek. When you were sure there was nothing left in your stomach, you got up and flushed the toilet. Donnie rubbed your back and guided you back to bed, grabbing you an extra blanket and a bucket. Along with panadol and water.
"I'll check on you later" Donnie promised.

For the rest of the day, your brothers kept an eye on you and made sure you got plenty of food and rest. And when you were awake, they made sure they kept you entertained. Leo read you stories while Mikey acted them out, making you and your brothers laugh. You played eye spy and some board games. And that night your father decided check you. Smiling when he saw the five of his children snuggled up together.