20. Making up with your brothers.

Leo: That afternoon, Leo decided to talk to you to get your side of the story, which you explained. He ended up apologising and you forgave him.

Raph: "(Y/N)?" Raph asked as he opened your door slowly. You sat on your bed, playing on your iPad and not looking up. Raph sighed.
"Look, I, I realised that what I said was a really shit thing to say, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?". You sighed.
"I will, but you can't get mad every time  I act like a child, it's fun, and it helps me release stress, being able to have fun and run around and be silly and all that" you explained. Raph nodded.

Donnie: Donnie, who felt extremely guilty about what he had said earlier, opened your door. You sat on your bed, your schoolwork scattered around you. Tears fell down your cheeks as you tried to understand the work.
"Stupid stupid stupid! Why do I have to be so stupid?" you whispered harshly. Donnie's heart broke. He ran towards you and hugged you tightly.
"You're not stupid. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". You hugged Donnie back.

Mikey: Not long after he yelled at you, Mikey came running into the loungroom, crying. He ran towards you and hugged you.
I'm sorry (Y/N)! Please forgive me" "Mikey begged. You smiled softly and hugged him back.