7. First christmas with the turtles.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" Mikey shouted as he jumped on your bed.
"I'm up I'm up I'm up" you groaned as you at up in bed. Staring at your brother annoyed as he continued to jump on your bed.
"Oh you're up! Come on (Y/N)!" Mikey shouted before jumping off of your bed and running off to god knows where. You sighed and got up, slipping on your slippers before shuffling into the loungeroom. You eyed the tree and sighed. Right, it's Christmas you thought sadly as you moved to sit next to Donnie on the couch. Said turtle was holding a present in his hands.
"Merry Christmas (Y/N)" Donnie smiled as he held out the present for you to take. You stared at him, and the present in shock.
"It, it's for me?" you asked slowly. Donnie nodded with a smile, but then it changed to a frown.
"Did your parents not give you Christmas presents?" he asked sadly. You nodded with a frown.
"Well, you're living with us now, which means you will get Christmas and birthday presents from us every year" Donnie grinned. You smiled gratefully and slowly took the present from him, unrapping it. You smiled at the sight of the book.
"Thank you Donnie". Donnie nodded with a small smile.
"Me next!" Mikey shouted and handed you a box. You chuckled and opened it, your smile widening at the sight of the brown teddy bear. You pulled it out of the box and hugged it, a soft smile on your face. You had never owned a teddy before.
"Thank you Mikey" you thanked your freckle faced brother. Next to give you a present Raph. Inside the small box was some comic books.
"Thank you Raph" you smiled. Raph looked away, but he had a small smile on his face.
"Here (Y/N)" Leo spoke up as he held up a present. You grabbed it carefully and unrapped it. A soft look fell upon your face at the sight of the dream catcher.
"To catch the nightmares" Leo said sheepishly. You sent him a grateful smile.
"My daughter". You looked up to see your dad, who was holding a small box. You hesitantly took it from him and opened it. Inside was a beautiful bracelet.
"Thank you father" you smiled. Your dad nodded, a smile of his own rested on his face.