Chapter 3: I bumped into a Kookie...

Y/N's POV

Me and Jin are rushing to school because Jin woke up late and now we are rushing to school aigoo!

When we went out of the car, I told Jin to go to his classroom already, because he has the habit of taking me to my classroom before going to his'.

Then I ran, but by accident I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae." I said then looked at him, but he's wearing a mask.

(A/N: I chose this pic of Kookie because he looks like he has a uniform on >

(A/N: I chose this pic of Kookie because he looks like he has a uniform on >.<)

He's really tall.

"Mianhae, Noona." He said.

Then he bowed at me and I also bowed at him.

Then I went to my classroom.

"Yah, I thought I will be handling papers today, because I thought your going to be absent." Namjoon said since he is the Vice P.

"Ani." I simply said.

Then class started.

Again my teacher asked me to go to there and here and everywhere, aish.

After that the bell ringed which means it's time for Recess.

Then Namjoon pulled me to their sit, just the two (Namjoon & Hoseok) of them.

"What do you want Y/N?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhmmm anything." I said the he went to the counter, so me and Hoseok just stayed here.

"Since you know us, what's your favorite song in our new album?" He asked.

"Actually all of it, because I know you want us ARMYs to spread our WINGs like what you did, all of you never gave up on your dreams." I said then gave him a smile.

"Kamsahamnida Y/N!" He said then gave me his sweet smile.

Then Namjoon came with the food, so me and Hoseok helped him with the food.

He bought me a delicious beef bulgogi YUM!