Chapter 5: Getting to know them more

Jin's POV

Since Y/N is very tired yesterday, I woke up early for her and cooked our breakfast.

I cooked bacon and eggs, and chocolate milk for her, because she doesn't drink coffee, I also made toasted bread.

"Good Morning sleepy head." I said.

"Good Morning." She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Let's eat!" I said and pull out a chair for her.

Then we ate alot.

After eating she took a bath first, then me.

Then we went inside my car, and as always Y/N slept again, aish she's really stressed.

After 25 minutes...

I woke Y/N up because we're already here at school.

If Namjoon and Hoseok will invite her to eat with them again, I won't be eating with them again.

Y/N's POV

So I am already walking to my classroom with Jin.

"Yah, if you don't feel good just text or tell me, arraseo?" He said.

"Ne, I'm fine." I said then he kissed my forehead and I went inside my classroom.

Then classes started.

After 8 hours...

I was going to look for Jin but someone pulled me and covered my mouth, then everything went black.

Jin's POV

Aish where is she?

YAH! I'm really scared now.

"Hyung, don't panic we'll find her." Jimin said.

"HOW CAN I NOT PANIC? SHE'S NOT HERE AT SCHOOL, WE CAN'T EVEN FIND HER YET." I shouted, I saw him moved back a little and just bowed his head. "Mianhae Jimin, Mianhae, I'm just worried, I know your just worried for me." I said, I get soft when it comes to my members and to Y/N.

"It's ok Hyung, I understand." He said.

"Kamsahamnida." I said then we went out of the school and saw a two guys laughing.

They look familiar.

It's those guys who I met before, the guys who blamed Bangtan why they lost their girlfriends pshh.

"Hahahahah that's their punishment to them, after taking our girlfriends, they deserve that!" The one on the right said.

He's got to have Y/N.

"Hyung, I think those guys know where Y/N Noona is." Jimin said.

"Ne." I simply said.

I was about to go to them when Yoongi stopped me.

"We can't just rush to them, they might have dangerous weapons or something, we should be carefull and just follow where they are going." He explained.