Chapter 19: Haters Everywhere? 😭💔

Y/N's POV

Good Morning everyone!

"Good Morning Jagi!" Jin shouted.

"Good Morning." You replied

"How's your sleep?" He asked and kissed your cheek.

"Good." You replied

After that he left the room since I'm gonna go to the cr to brush my teeth and wash my face.

You went downstairs to eat breakfast, you saw all of them.

"Wae? What's all of this?" Yoy ask.

Jin stood up and held my shoulders and sat me down.

"Thanks Jin." You said.

He smiled at me.

"Why are you all so silent and just smiling at me?" You ask and laughed a little.

"Nothing Jagi, want me to tell you a joke?" Jin asked.

"Sure😂" You said, You love his dad jokes.

"Ok, Dipsy was walking down the street, but Lala was eating, what do you think Dipsy told her?" Jin asked.

"What?"

"Doobidoobidap ahahahahah."

"Ahahahahahahah." You all laughed except for Yoongi Oppa.

😂😂😂😂

After eating, washed the dishes.

After that, you took my phone and went to the living room where all of them are.

"Jagi, can I borrow your phone?" Jin asked.

"Wae?" You asked back.

"I just wanna borrow."

"Aish, aniyo." You said and sat beside him.

You went to twitter and check this until...

Twitter:

@ARMY&BTSFOREVER

OMG! LOOK AT THIS! SHE'S STILLING OUR OPPA! I HATE HER SO MUCH! SHE'S SO PATHETIC! SHE DOESN'T FIT BEING THEIR COMPOSER OR PRODUCER, SHE HAS NO TALENT! I HATE HER!

❤8.4k Share:567 Comments:9.3k

Ouch.

(A/N: Don't get triggered guys, that's not Jin, credits to Pinterest, I just got that there, and that account is fake, I just made it up😅😂)

@JINISMYLOVE

I REALLY HATE THIS Y/N! SHE KEEPS ON CLINGING TO MY JIN! B*TCH! CAN YOU BACK OFF?!

❤9.7k Share:7.3k Comments:6.9M

You don't even own him...

"Is this why you're all being sweet, nice, and gentle? Or borrowing my phone?" You asked them.

They all nodded.

"*sigh* I'm fine guys." You said and forced smile at them.

"Jagi, it's ok to cry, it's ok to get hurt, it's ok to feel down, I'm here, we're here to comfort you, we'll always be." Jin said.

Then tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Don't worry Jagi, we will protect you, no matter what, at school Namjoon and Hoseok will be there, at concerts and fanmeetings, I'll be there, I promise." Jin told you

"Thank you Oppa, thank you guys, I'm very happy to have a family like you guys." You said while crying on Jin's chest. "Sorry for making your chest wet, Jin." You said and chuckled a little.

"It's fine Jagi."

And we all laughed.

After that day, they always protected me.

I'm happy to have them.

(A/N: ANNYEONGHASEYO MY READERS! Thank you for so much support, I'm very sorry for this short Chapter, I've been very busy lately, I hope you all understand, KAMSAHAMNIDA YEOROBEUN! SARANGHAEYO!❤❤❤)