Chapter 13: Valentines Day! (Confession)

(Now playing I Love You By - 방탄소년단 진 (BTS Jin), if you want to play the song for better reading, u can :), Thank you.)

Y/N's POV

1 month have passed and I have noticed something in myself!

I tend to get annoyed:
When Jin is with other girls!
When he doesn't notice my presence!
When he doesn't talk to me!

My heart beats fast:
When he hugs me
Kisses me on the forehead
Pinches my cheeks

Aish!

I think I like Jin! No! I love Jin! Aish! Huhuhuh!

But... what can I do? He's an Idol!

"Noona!" Someone shouted then closed my eyes, I think it's Kookie.

"Kookie-ah!" I said while turning around.

"This is for you, Noona." He said and gave me a Red Rose.

"Thank you Kookie-ah!" I said and kissed his cheek, I saw him blushed.

Kyeopta!

When Kookie left, someone blindfolded me.

"Yah! Who are you?" I asked kind of shouting.

Mwo?! Who is this?!

"Yahhhhh! Hajima!" I shouted, but he/she is not stopping!

"Shhhh, quiet." That's all he said.

I wanna cry! Who is this?!

"Mwo? Are you crying? Don't cry, it's Tae, Noona." He said in a calming tone.

"Aish! Where are we going? Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"Shhhh." That's all he did.

He took off blindfold and I opened my eyes to see something I wasn't expecting this Valentines.

Jin's POV

Before the blindfold incident...

"Is everything ready, Hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"Ne, I hope she says yes." I said.

"She will, I know she will." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Thanks Yoongi-ah." I said and hugged him.

"I'm going to give this to Noona, arraseo?" Jungkook said.

"Aish! You're making me jealous!" I said as he laugh.

"Don't worry Hyung, I might like Noona, but I won't steal her from you." He said while giving me a smile and went to hug me.

"Arraseo." I said and hugged him back.

"Hyung, I'm gonna be behind Kookie to put the blindfold, ok?" Tae said.

"Sure!" I said.

5 minutes later...

I heard them so I started strumming when Tae took of Y/N's blindfold.

"Amugeotdo saenggakhajima, nun amo maldo ggeo nae jido ma~ eyo oh, geunyang naege eusojwo~ yeah." I sung while strumming.

I saw her crying, I don't know why, but I wanna stop strumming and go hug her.

"Nan ajikdo mitgijigi anha~ i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata~ eyo oh, sarajiryeo hajima~ yeah." 

Seeing her cry again while covering her mouth.

"Is it true?~ Is it true?~ You, You neomu areumdawo duryeowo~ Untrue~ Untrue~ You, You, You." I sung again, I can see her crying while smiling.

Every lyrics I sing is dedicated to her.

"Gyeote meomulleojullae~ Naege yaksokhaejullae~ Son daemyeon naragalka, buseojilkka~ Geobna, Geobna, Geobna~"

If your wondering why I picked this song, because this song is her favorite.

"Singaneul meomchullae~ i sungani jinamyeon~ Eobseotdon iri doelkka, neol irheulkka~ Geobna, Geobna, Geobna~"

"Butterfly~ like a butterfly~ machi butterfly, bu-butterfly, cheoreom~"

I stopped strumming and walked towards her.

I hugged her, good thing she hugged me back.

"Y/N..." I said quietly.

"Ne?" She asked hiding her face on my chest.

"You are the most amazing girl I've met, When I see you, my world always stops, your my angel, my world, you never fail to make me smile, you're always their when I am sad, your beautiful smiles gives me happiness, everytime I hug you, it feels like I don't ever want to let you go. I thought I can get away with these feelings, but when ever your not around, I tend to miss you, your presence, you're the only girl who can make me smile like everythings ok. " She covered her mouth and cried.

I took a ring from my pocket, a promise ring

"I promise to love you and never let you go, I will always take care of you, I will never leave you alone, your problems will also be my problems, when you're sad, my arms are open wide to welcome you, you're my happiness, you're my savior, you're my window, all I need is you, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes I will." She said, so I put the ring, it fits her.

"Thank you! I love you!" I said carrying her and kissed her on her soft lips.

"I love you too." She said while our foreheads are touching.

"Thank you, my savior." I said and kissed her again.

"Thank you, my Idol." She said and smiled.

I love her so much!

"She's mine!" I shouted in happiness!

Y/N does have a lot of suitors, but she doesn't answer them. Well, she is the most beautiful girl I've seen and met.

I just love her! Best day ever!

Gidaryeo..... it's her birthday tomorrow!

Annyeong!

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo My Readers! I hope you like this fluff chapter! It's my first time writing a fluff so I hope you like it! Saranghae!♥)