Chapter 14: Happy Birthday Y/N!

(If you're all wondering why did I update on this day, it's because today is mine and my Appa's Birthday (no one cares ㅠ.ㅠ except family & friends heheh) and I would probably make every main character's birthday in each BTS Fanfic I make. :)

Y/N's POV

Good Morning!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

I smell something....hmmmm!

"That smells good!" I said to myself.

So I went to the bathroom as fast as I can, and took a bath and change into my uniform.

"Saeng-il chugha haeb nida~ Saeng-il chugha haeb nida~ Saranghaneun Y/N-ie~ Saeng-il chugha haeb nida~" Jin said while holding a cake.

"Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!" I said and hugged him as he put down the cake.

Jin's POV

*Dug Dug Dug Dug*

Aish!

"Nado Saranghae Jagi~" I said and kissed her nose.

(A/N: I am very sorry! I'm just a beginner in making fluff >.< I hope u still like it!)

She cupped my face and kiss me!

"Thank you for loving me! Thank you for being in my life! I Love You! And I always will!" She said and started tearing up, I hugged her.

"I Love You too! And I am very thankful I found someone like you! I will take care and love you for as long as I live!" I said and hug her tight that I don't want to let her go.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Hey~ don't cry, it's your birthday!" I said worrying.

"It's just that I am very lucky and happy to have someone like you! I love you so much!" She said. "Let's eat!" She added, I pulled out a chair for her. "Gidaryeo... what time did u wake up?" She asked.

"About....2:00 because we leave the house in 7:00 so.... I had time to bake the cake!" I said smiling.

"Aish! You didn't have to do that!" She said pinching my cheeks.

"I would do anything for my Jagi!" I said feeling proud as I saw her blushed. "My Jagiya is blushing!" I said.

She bowed her head on the table. "Aniyo!" She said.

I lifted her head up and her cheeks are rose pink!

"Kyeopta!" I said.

"Aish! Let's just eat!" She said and pinch my cheeks again!

We started eating while I'm filming "EatJin".

After eating, she said something.

"Did you know? Yesterday, when you kissed me, it was my first kiss." She said which made my eyes widen.

"Jinjja?! Mianhae! I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss!" I said and I keep bowing.

"It's ok, atleast my first kiss is the person who is holding my heart." She said and smiled at me, the smile that always makes me smile.